AT&T Store Gallatin Nashville Pike
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Gallatin
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gallatin?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gallatin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 23, 20195 out of 5Very welcoming every time I come in. They always tell me what they are offering and check my account to be sure it current. I also don’t have to wait for a long time! I recommend this location.
- January 10, 20191 out of 5The day I went there it was raining, the roof was leaking inside the store, ceiling tiles were falling onto chairs beside the window. The group of people in front of me were angry with the agent that was arguing with them. After they left the store I had to wait until the two agents finished talking about the people that just left. Their comments were derogatory. I was there because the week prior my 84 year old father went there to discuss his bill. The result of his visit was Benjamin collected the full amount of the bill and had his service disconnected. My 84 year old father who is hard of hearing, was sick was without phone service for two weeks. This is NOT a real AT&T store, it is a franchise. The agents are unprofessional. I even witnessed an agent secretly recording a conversation with another angry customer. The agents in the store do not dress like AT&T employees nor do they treat their customers like AT&T employees are trained to do. It is very concerning to me that these people have access to my phone and personal information.
- January 7, 20191 out of 5I went in to discuss changing my data plan. I wanted to see about increasing the data limit for my hot spot. After an hour of clerk talking with tech support I was told I could increase it for actually cheaper cost. I said sure. They tried to change it then said it would not work. My hotspot would actually have a lower data limit and it would cost much more if I wanted an increase. I said no and wanted to return to my old plan. After 15 more minutes the clerk said I could not return to my old plan. My options were now much higher rate plan or same plan with lower limit. After looking at the smiling clerk I chose to calmly walk out. I called the tech line myself and got my old plan back. AT&T has their plans so complicated on purpose that no one can understand them. Poor way to run a company!
- December 13, 20181 out of 5The store manager is the person who waited on me. I went home with two phones that wasn’t connected that was supposed to be. I was screwed out of two weeks service. I was severely dissatisfied when I tried to fix the problem.
- December 7, 20185 out of 5I had a wonderful experience they we nice kind and very helpful!!