AT&T Store Gallatin Nashville Pike
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
923 Nashville Pike
, TN 37066
Google Pixel 4 & 4XL
Pre-order the new Google Pixel 4 & 4XL from AT&T now. Also learn how to get up to $700 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Nashville
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Calling all witches and wizards
Switch to AT&T to get an exclusive offer for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite players.
First Responder and Military Appreciation. HONORING THOSE WHO SERVE.
To show our thanks, we’re offering 25% off each line with an AT&T Unlimited &More℠ wireless plan.
Get our lowest price ever on fiber-fast internet
For a limited time, enjoy Internet 300 for the price of Internet 100 - that's 3x the speed for more surfing, streaming, and gaming.
Get More TV Freedom
Stream TV live and on demand – anytime, anywhere, all on your favorite devices. No annual contract. No satellite needed.
iPhone 11Learn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
iPhone 11 ProLearn how to buy an iPhone 11 & get another iPhone on us. Limited time, see offer details.
Galaxy Note10+Learn how to get up to $400 in trade-in credits when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Gallatin Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Nashville Pike Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Gallatin, TN. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Gallatin, TN store located at 923 Nashville Pike! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.0 out of 5.0(12 Reviews)
- January 23, 20195 out of 5Very welcoming every time I come in. They always tell me what they are offering and check my account to be sure it current. I also don’t have to wait for a long time! I recommend this location.
- January 10, 20191 out of 5The day I went there it was raining, the roof was leaking inside the store, ceiling tiles were falling onto chairs beside the window. The group of people in front of me were angry with the agent that was arguing with them. After they left the store I had to wait until the two agents finished talking about the people that just left. Their comments were derogatory. I was there because the week prior my 84 year old father went there to discuss his bill. The result of his visit was Benjamin collected the full amount of the bill and had his service disconnected. My 84 year old father who is hard of hearing, was sick was without phone service for two weeks. This is NOT a real AT&T store, it is a franchise. The agents are unprofessional. I even witnessed an agent secretly recording a conversation with another angry customer. The agents in the store do not dress like AT&T employees nor do they treat their customers like AT&T employees are trained to do. It is very concerning to me that these people have access to my phone and personal information.
- January 7, 20191 out of 5I went in to discuss changing my data plan. I wanted to see about increasing the data limit for my hot spot. After an hour of clerk talking with tech support I was told I could increase it for actually cheaper cost. I said sure. They tried to change it then said it would not work. My hotspot would actually have a lower data limit and it would cost much more if I wanted an increase. I said no and wanted to return to my old plan. After 15 more minutes the clerk said I could not return to my old plan. My options were now much higher rate plan or same plan with lower limit. After looking at the smiling clerk I chose to calmly walk out. I called the tech line myself and got my old plan back. AT&T has their plans so complicated on purpose that no one can understand them. Poor way to run a company!
- December 13, 20181 out of 5The store manager is the person who waited on me. I went home with two phones that wasn’t connected that was supposed to be. I was screwed out of two weeks service. I was severely dissatisfied when I tried to fix the problem.
- December 7, 20185 out of 5I had a wonderful experience they we nice kind and very helpful!!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.