AT&T Store Sevierville Us 441 South Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
, TN 37862
USWe are located across from the Belk plaza and next to Sakura Japanese Buffet
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in. Plus learn how to get up to a $200 Samsung Credit when you pre-order.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Hamblen's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Sevierville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sevierville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sevierville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 2, 20205 out of 5I was in the Sevierville store today. Jeremy W. waited on me, he was so helpful and took his time in helping me! I will be going back! Thank you
- February 21, 20201 out of 5Worst place ever. I’m bringing my so called free phone back to Jessee. I was told by att loyalty Dept u or manager can adjust what Jessee did. It’s not been done so I’m bringing phone back and going with Verizon. Jessee u are a liar and cheat. Shame on u
- December 5, 20195 out of 5They were all AMAZING! We were out of town and our phone crashed and had never backed up either phone. They not once was upset or annoyed about it and it took literally 2 days to back it up and sync it to our new phone. We laughed and made the best of it all while they stayed busy helping a store full of people.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5the staff was very helpful and very understanding the only problem is ther is no restroom for you custormers
- January 26, 20195 out of 5After about 3 1/2 months of dealing with AT&T by phone without a successful resolution, I finally went to the a store to talk directly with a rep. He was very nice and quickly took care of my issue and submitted a refund request for the money owed to me.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.