AT&T Store Abilene State Highway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Abilene Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20201 out of 5I agree with the other reviews of this North ATT location. It is the absolute worst customer service I have ever known. I actually ended up recording my conversation that just occurred with an employee there named, Paul. He was not only incredibly unprofessional but condescending and rude. I have no idea how this location stays in operation.
- March 28, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever, all the employees at this store should be fired. I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT STORE AGAIN
- February 15, 20201 out of 5Went to the store on Hwy 351#752
I purchased a phone case a screen protector and a phone. I registered my screen protector with the manufacturer and I am having an issue with them. So the manufacturer recommended me to go to the store where I purchased the screen protector. I walk in to the store a young man by the name of Matthew greets me, asks me what he could help me with I tell him he looks at me and says well. I cannot do anything for you. We do not carry that brand anymore. And did not even wait for me to tell him. I was going to purchase a different one until I got the situation taken care of with gadget guard. My recommendation is if you are not going to spend hundreds of dollars and they are not making commission of you. It’s not worth going in there worse customer service I have ever received.
- December 19, 20191 out of 5Worst service ever. Dad went in to pay cable bill and Zac applied payment to wrong person & wrong account. Zac applied payment to dad cell phone & Dads cell phones are paid by daughters account not cable. 2 different accounts. They are not a bundle at all. Two different accounts. He is fixed income retiree older person and only can afford to pay cable. So cell phones are on daughters account. Two different names on each accounts. He did not verify anything not name, account, or confirm what he was paying. I understand he walked in without a paper statement but Zac just assumed he was paying cell phone when dad told him he was wanting to pay cable. His cell phone number did come up because our service is thru AT&T but is under my account not dads. Different name different account number. I (daughter) live in Dallas different town so it was a mess. Cable got disconnected Then Zac would not even correct his mistake. I had to call at&t cell phone then call at&t cable. But because of Zack's careless mistake we could not get a reverse payment & to be applied to cable so I just paid it for my dad to get cable back on. My parents were upset when they called me and then when I called Zac was very unprofessional and refused to give name and told me he was gonna hang up on me. That there was nothing he could do and he could get fired if he tried to reverse payment. When I called both AT&T 800 number both cable & cell they were at an aawww that someone that worked with AT&T had made that mistake and spoke to me that way. And not once did Zac admit or apologize to my parents who were very upset for his mistake. Thank goodness it was my account and not a strangers account he made that payment to. I have been a customer for over 20 years and I was livid that they would treat and do that to my parents. I think I am fixing to change my parents to a different cable company. They need more training on doing payments correctly and verifying things.
- July 3, 20195 out of 5