AT&T Store Abilene Mall of Abilene
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Abilene Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 23, 20195 out of 5My mom was having problems with her new iPhone sending calls directly to voice mail. We had researched this online and taken many steps to address the issue without success. In the end, we decided to go to this AT&T store to troubleshoot this issue. AT&T employee Aaron helped us with this, and stepped through various troubleshooting steps. He quickly identified the deleted AT&T call protect app as the likely problem. We reinstalled the app, and were then able to unblock calls. Thanks very much to Aaron for your help with this very frustrating issue.
- July 2, 20191 out of 5AT&T is the worst!! The manager at the Abilene messed up my phone bill and I live 90 miles from the nearest store and I had to make FIVE trips to get it fixed and they Day it was fixed you cut off my service AFTER an in store representative spoke to an operator on the phone and specifically asked about my bill and it being due by July 9th!! I’m done with ATT, worst service ever!!! All just rude and act surprised when you’ve had enough! I shouldn’t have had to make those drives to get it fixed when it was on the companies end!!! And he’s still a manager there
- March 4, 20195 out of 5The staff is great! Very knowledgeable and helpful! This is the place to go if you want a good deal and great customer service!!!!
- December 13, 20181 out of 5I went in there to get a prepaid service And I was asking about if u can use a gps Apple Watch series 3 to use the apple iPhone X and the lady said it only comes in cellular watches which is not true it does come in gps format and the lady had no knowledge of the phones or watches I want her to have more training on watches and phones
- August 6, 20185 out of 5I always use this ATT store. The reps are always friendly and knowledgeable.