AT&T Store Dallas Casa Linda Store
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Dallas
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dallas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dallas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 19, 20201 out of 5Do not do business with this store or the Colleyville store. They are trained by William and John Beg to lie to their customers, and won't bat an eye by doing so. You'll be better off going to a corporate store or a different authorized reatiler.
- December 30, 20191 out of 5I’ve used this store for all of my ATT and phone/tablets for the past decade plus. The manager looked at my previous customer service correspondence and verified they credited me but forgot to actually post it to the account. He was nice enough to tell me he would honor it. That was two weeks ago. I purposefully went out of my way to go that store (I now live in Idaho) thinking surely they would treat a longtime customer fairly. I’ve talked to him 5 times now and each time he has told me he would take care of it. NEVER HAPPENED!
I used ATT when other carriers were cheaper, specifically for the customer service. What a joke! I wouldn’t hire Daniel Bohorquez to manage my dogs shampoo much less customer relations. Not only am I quitting ATT, I truly feel like a complete fool for my loyalty over 13 years, three lines, and multiple devices specifically from Casa Linda, ATT.
- November 19, 20195 out of 5Henok Hailu, the AT&T sales rep who guided me through buying a new phone today, was a tremendous help in the decision making process. I appreciate his knowledge of the products & his ability to connect with me as a customer on a real and personal level! Henok is an asset to this company!!Response from AT&TNovember 20, 2019Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again!!
- September 26, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service/experience I’ve ever had. I would have given zero stars if it was an option. I made an appointment and upon showing up waited at the entrance area for 15 minutes while to service reps helped other people but didn’t even take a second to acknowledge I was there or told me that they would be with me shortly. Another person walked into the back of the store to pay a bill and then a third service rep or manager came out and started helping him without even asking if I needed help. After another 10 minutes of waiting I finally walked out as it was evident that if I would’ve stayed these associates would have no idea what they were doing as it was clear they could care less about their jobs. I then went to the AT&T store on NW Hwy & Abrams and had a perfect experience.
- July 11, 20191 out of 5Moving to the neighborhood and came in to inquire on getting cable and moving internet. The person set us up with a new account and signed us up for a package without telling us that the first year was promotional so the discount was only for one year. We have dealt with 3 other AT&T stores and this one has caused us headaches that could have been avoided. Bad service and dishonest sales. Will go to other stores even though this oneis closer.