AT&T Store Killeen Guaranty Bank
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Killeen
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Killeen?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Killeen Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 19, 20201 out of 5I went in to get my phones service fixed the day after the store in Belton just gave me two sim cards and said that's all I needed. The rep at this store could not get my phone working so I decided to buy one. He told me he did not need my sim card because I told him I didn't care if I had a different number. He opened up a new line even though I asked for him to get my line working. Came back a week later when I realized I had an additional account added and they refused to remove it without me paying for that employees mistake. Manager than asked me to leave in 30 seconds after he couldn't keep his composure and got loud. He then pressed the silent alarm before the 30 seconds embarrassing me in front of the store and my family. After waiting for the cops to show. He then came out and told me he fixed it. Also letting me know he was an ex disabled vet with PTSD. Yeah, I'm active duty 13 years, that's not an excuse to screw a customer, embarrass him and then throw him out. $322 charge on my first bill for 3 lines when It should have been 2. Welcome to AT&T! Crooks
- June 23, 20201 out of 5I feel like the store is a racist profile cause of my imagine but I went some where else too a different location they help me and the guy said he should at least check my phone and help me turn it on so I can use not coming too this store anymore I recommend people don’t come too this store never
- June 23, 20201 out of 5I called to see product availability, because I was trying to purchase online and have it ready for pick up. I was told by MONIQUE that there were customers waiting in the store, and she couldn't wait for me to verify availability. Didn't realize online customers didn't count. Can't wait to deal with her again tomorrow.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Annonymous, P
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 9, 20201 out of 5Just turning in phone. Young lady starts helping us, gathering information. Then gets up goes where other employees are at. Waited over 15 minutes. Didn't tell us if she was having problems on the tablet or anything. Did not come back to our table to let us know anything. What is so bad the store only had 2 other customers in it an employees all gathered in the same corner.
No Stars Poor service Well required to select a star
- June 8, 20205 out of 55 stars ⭐️ Great experience unlike my prior visits. I was greeted by staff members at the door and guided with my questions while provided recommendations. I believe if we complain we should take time to compliment this experience was worth complementing.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hello Taunya F, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to see you again soon.