AT&T Store Nacogdoches North Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Nacogdoches
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Nacogdoches?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Nacogdoches Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 28, 20201 out of 5Usually customer service is really good at the AT&t store in nacogdoches Texas but this time they asked me if I had a mask and I told them no and they said unfortunately they cannot provide me service unless I had a mask even after I told the guy I had a medical condition if I'm not mistaken isn't that against HIPAA laws I went in there I was going to buy a phone and everything now I am going to switch servicesResponse from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hello Corey p We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. I do apologize this was not the case. We are in strange times and we are trying our best to accommodate each customers needs. We do offer curbside service in instances such as this. I am sorry that this was not offered to you. AT&T does however require all employees and customer to wear mask. We would be more than happy to open early or stay late to accommodate you so that we can keep other customers and employees safe and social distance, if you would like. Please feel free to call me here at the store, Josh Lawrence, Store manager 936-569-2700. Please let me know if we can make arrangements to better assit you. Again I do apologize for the lack of customer service on your last visit.
- August 7, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. The employees are so very incompetent at this store. I was told they know nothing about what they sell from AT&T. They are very slow in processing any service and very unprofessional in customer service. Will never use AT&T in this life time.Response from AT&TAugust 7, 2020Hi Susan. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please feel free to contact me here at the store, Josh Lawrence, store manager at 936-569-2700. I would like to get know more about your intreaction here at the store. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope to serve you better in the future. Again, I sincerely apologize that your visit was not to the level that I know it can be.
- June 2, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. I had small problem on my phone. They fixed it and I was out of there in less than 10 minutes!Response from AT&TJune 3, 2020Hello Lynnette, H, we are very happy to hear that your problem was fixed in such a timely manner. We are always striving for excellent customer service for each and every customer. Please remember us for ALL of your entertainment needs. Again thank you for taking time and writing this review.
- May 27, 20205 out of 5great customer service. clint hit it out of the park my reveiw is a little late but wanted to share my expirience. i had already bought a phone and was looking for a case for it and clint set my phone up without hesistation thanks clintResponse from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello Mark Stephens, thank you for taking time to write your review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with Clint. We are constantly working to achieve excellent customer service with each and every customer. Again, thank you for taking time to write this review. Come and see us again for all of you entertainment needs.
- July 4, 20191 out of 5