AT&T Store Rosenberg Rosenberg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rosenberg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 30, 20191 out of 5They lie. I was an existing ATT uverse and Internet customer without a contract. I came to this place and they promised an upgrade without my bill changing. Well it went up. I called ATT CS to see what they could do about it, they refused to match what the store said even though I had a business card with the amount and details that the employee gave me. I went back to the store, the guy who helped me went to the back to get a manager, he came back with the story that the manager was at lunch (3pm) I gave him all my info to give to manager. I have not heard from him since I went. ATT said that they had put me in a contract and that I would have to pay early termination fees. They finally agreed to waive the fee (hopefully, I have not received the final bill yet)
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Eddie, who helped us, was very nice, professional and informative. I have already recommended this store to family and friends.
- December 12, 20185 out of 5
- December 6, 20184 out of 5After chatting with customer service about the plans and phones I went into the store. With the transcript from the chat I tried to talk to the salesperson about changing over. They all told me that I was wrong. I didn’t know what I was talking about and that the information I was told was wrong. After twenty minutes Kyle the salesperson went to the back and checked the computer. He came back and told me what I already knew. The corporate website and the ladie (Jessica) was correct. So no I was not pleased with the first thirty minutes of my experience at the store. However after this ordeal everything worked out great.
- October 6, 20181 out of 5It took forever to be greeted and helped. The woman helping me was rude and not very helpful with my questions. I was told no to being able to restore my iPhone, however the other store in Sugar Land was very helpful with recovering my data. Absolutely worst customer service experience I've had in months.