AT&T Store San Angelo Stadium Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Angelo
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Angelo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Angelo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20215 out of 5After a trip to the AT&T store and 2.5 hours on the phone with AT&T customer care representatives, I still had an unresolved problem. The online customer care representative told me to go back to the AT&T store and ask for the manager. Kyle listened to my problem and came up with a resolution that I am very pleased with. Although I am frustrated with the amount of time I spent talking to AT&T representatives, I am very happy with Kyle. He treated me with a lot of respect and was able to turn a bad situation into a good one. I highly recommend the manager, Kyle, at the AT&T store in the Stadium Park shopping center.Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2021Hello Beth N. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for visiting your local AT&T store at Stadium Park. We Look forward to seeing you again!
- January 15, 20215 out of 5Excellent help on each visit. Robert solved problems I was unable to fix online or by phone. Quick visit to store after hour on phone/computer. AwesomeResponse from AT&TJanuary 23, 2021Hello Eric. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 23, 20201 out of 5Just visited the store with a limited group (my sister, me, and her 2 daughters). We checked the protocol outside to make sure we could go in, the sign posted said limited group. Our group was as limited as it could be. We weren't able to go into the empty store. We were outside with a 1 and 3 year old in 95 degree weather for over an hour, to eventually be told we just needed to call customer service. Spoke to the manager of the store he said "Oh they should've let y'all sit in the car. We've been on the front lines since March in the heat." I guess I'll explain that to a 1 and 3 year old... I'm all for following COVID19 policies, which we tried to. We were abiding by unposted policies. Only 1 in the store at a time. I was told "I can take you they will have to wait." My sister and I both needed service. If we had known only 1, which was not posted, we would've at least had some water for the toddlers.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Jazmine This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 19, 20205 out of 5ReyResponse from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hello Wanda Ford We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 19, 20201 out of 5My husband & I just visited the Stadium Park AT&T Store. The customer representative was clearly dismissive & appeared to take no interest in our personal visitResponse from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello C Bagwell our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, we would love the opportunity to earn your business again as you the customer are our main priority. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.