AT&T Store Selma Forum at Olympia Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Selma Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 2, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Service/Great personality/Answered every question we had great attitudes
Thank you so much for all your help Albert Lozano,
I will definitely buy from you again.
- May 14, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service, the employee named Jose was very rude to my husband, no need to show up to work if your going to have a nasty attitude towards customers that want to spend a little money in your store! Won't be going back to this location anymore, gladly spend my money elsewhere!Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello Adrienne S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I certainly do apologize that we didn't meet those expectations, please feel free to ask for a manager if we ever fall short of that in the future at any of our locations. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- February 1, 20205 out of 5Second time at this AT&T Store location and, once again, received fantastic customer service. For this visit on 01/31/2020, it was a Sales Associate named Sandra who promptly greeted us and asked how she could help us. She was very attentive and thorough with our service request. In addition, Sandra was knowledgeable and friendly throughout the process. Thank you Sandra for another outstanding in-store visit at this location!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hi Kellie L..
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on Sandra and the experience you had with us! Sandra is one of our best friendly experts and knowing that we gave you a wonderful experience at or location really makes my day. Hope to see you again soon!!
- January 31, 20205 out of 5Second time at this AT&T Store location and, once again, received fantastic customer service. For this visit, a Sales Associate named Sandra promptly greeted us and asked how she could assist us. She was very attentive and thorough with our service request. In addition, Sandra was knowledgeable and friendly throughout the process. Thank you Sandra for another outstanding in-store visit at this location!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello Kellie L.
Second visit and second great experience! Sandra does it again! I am very pleased that Sandra gave you the fantastic experience we strive to achieve with all our customers! Thank you again and hope to see you soon!
- November 27, 20191 out of 5Poor customer service. I came to this location today. I waited by the front door for several minutes and was not approached by anyone. Not knowing what we had to do to sign in I walked over to the counter. The person behind the counter (repair area) asked if he could help me. I asked him how do we sign in and he apologized and said he didn’t work for ATT and led me to an ATT person who signed us in. We waited for another 30-40 minutes and saw my name on the board slowly working its way to the top. My name was then taken off the board. I walked over to one of the employees when a very upset woman came up and said she wanted to talk to a manager because she was skipped. The employee said he was the manager and told her she called her name 3 times. I then asked him if he called my name because I didn’t hear my name get called. He said he did and then he said I was on his tablet and showed me the tablet with my information on it. He said he would put me back in the board. Now about 30 minutes later I’m still sitting in the store waiting to be called. The radio and tv were playing very loud so my wife turned them down so the customers would be able to hear their names get called. One of the female employed did not like that and turned the radio back up. Still here waiting..... the person that was number 2 on the board was just called and I’m still waiting. My name is still on the top of the board showing that I’m next.....another employee came back to the radio to lower the volume. Still waiting..... update: finally got called. I needed to cancel service on one of my 4 lines. Was told they could not cancel service at the the store any longer. No one asked what I needed when I checked in.. complete waste of time....