AT&T Store Spring Pinecroft
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 13, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service and very helpful. I recommend this store and Carlos service to anyone.Response from AT&TJune 13, 2020Hi Judy! Thank you for your feedback on our store. Carlos always takes great care of his customers! Please come back and see us again soon!
- May 6, 20205 out of 5Alonso was super!Response from AT&TMay 17, 2020Hello Susan Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 4, 20205 out of 5I had a Wonderful Experience at AT&T Store, Andres helped me. He was very kind and patient and explained everything very well, helped me choose the best phone and plan for my needs, set up my new phone for me, helped me choose the right accessories for it, placed the screen saver for me, and made sure I knew how to use the phone once I got it home. He turned my very Crappy day into a Happy day. Thank You Andres, and I am VERY glad the AT&T Store was open during this pandemic.Response from AT&TMay 17, 2020Hello Mary We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 3, 20205 out of 5Andres Perez sold me my IPhone and I was having trouble with it( my fault), I returned this morning and Andres solved the issue. He was so very helpful. He’s a very patient and articulate young man. If you ever need to purchase an IPhone or other att services, ask for Andres Perez. He’s the man to see.Response from AT&TMay 17, 2020Hello Jennifer Thank you for the great reviews and we look forward to serving you again soon!
- April 2, 20201 out of 5We were sold a promotional price on an iPhone and told we needed to set up a line to gain the promotion but that my wife could change the number on the line with no charge. She was moving from Sprint to ATT at the time. 2 months later and now we have not only the new line but her number from sprint as another line. So we're paying for a phantom line for no reason and after spending hours between the store and on the 800 number I'm being told there's nothing that can be done to resolve this even though they understand how this happened. So essentially the people on the loyalty department over the phone said that the agent in the store can misrepresent the agreement to make a sale and once that sale is executed and the T's and C's signed, there's nothing they in the loyalty department can do. It's fine though, once the virus stuff ends, I'll be at the Pinecroft ATT store every day till this is resolved, waiting for Carlos to explain himself for costing my family hundreds of dollars and countless hours of time wasted trying to resolve this.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ATT OR THIS STORE