AT&T Store Stephenville Stephenville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Stephenville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stephenville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Stephenville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 10, 20201 out of 5ATT is the worst service I have ever used.. I have dealt with this store twice on ATT service issues. The first time with the store manager and the second with a store rep. named Cameron, both time where terrible. This stores attitude towards customers sucks. Don't use them.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hello Robert Strickland,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to get some further information to help correct the issue you had. If you could give us a call at 254-968-2020 and ask for a manager we will do our best to make the situation better. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 23, 20205 out of 5I was in the Stephenville AT&T store, yesterday, to purchase a new phone. I am in my 70s, so am technology challenged, as I didn't grow up with technology. I had an old android, but needed an iOS due to new hearing aids and how they link to the phone. Kyle N. assisted me and I have nothing but good things to say. He was extremely patient and was precise in explaining the difference between using the two operating systems and answered all my questions. I would most definitely recommend asking for Kyle if you need assistance in the Stephenville store.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Billie, we really appreciate you coming into our store to do business. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to serving you again.
- February 1, 20205 out of 5Mark M was wonderful today. Very friendly and knowledgeable.Response from AT&TFebruary 2, 2020Sue, Thank you so much for coming in and seeing us! We are so happy we could be apart of your day and get you fixed up. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
- July 6, 20195 out of 5Great customer service and very knowledgeable! It was so easy! Great experience!
- March 12, 20195 out of 5Great Customer Service! Very professional and knowledgeable.