AT&T Store Texarkana North State Line Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
4901 N Stateline
, TX 75503
USWe are located across from RaceWay and next to McDonald's.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Texarkana
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Texarkana?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Texarkana Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 31, 20205 out of 5Acealyn greeted us with a big smile and willingness to help. She went above and beyond answering my questions and helping me to change from an Android to an IPhone. She was very knowledgeable about the products as well. She made the whole process easy and I will def go see her for all my phone needs from now on!
- December 8, 20205 out of 5Store was very clean and they were so sweet. guy Ken was very fun and handsome they need more people like him fun and energetic someone gives him raise he was very kind ans was even helping his other teams they all asked him while he was helping me 10 stars store is not near as busy as the target one
- December 8, 20205 out of 5Great customer services and knowledge of the products I was asking about. Mr. O'bier Is very nice and I recommend him to anyone with their cell phone needs/ questions!
- November 28, 20204 out of 5Ken was very knowledgeable about the products.
- November 20, 20201 out of 5I was in the store on the 13th of November to look for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. I arrived before an elderly gentleman, but I asked the rep to see him first to be courteous. I left a few moments later because the way he was speaking to the older man disgusted me. He was short and rude with him, and I will never set foot in that store again. I didn't catch his name, but there were only two men working at that time, he was the larger white man. I went to the store on Summerhill and had a much better experience.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.