AT&T Store Webster Baybrook Clearlake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Webster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 22, 20201 out of 5Terrible service the representative couldn’t even manage the data phone to take the payment. Is better to close the store than to have such a bad service and made the customers go there.Response from AT&TMay 22, 2020Hello Magdalena L We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 18, 20205 out of 5I came to the store for help in up dating my new iPhone that I had received through a special promotion from AT &T from another state. The store was very busy. When I walked through the door I was met by an associate named Chennesys. She was very pleasant and asked how she could help. When I explained what I needed she took care of the update, transfer from the old phone to the new and was able to complete the process very quickly. She was both knowledgeable and professional. There was in issue however, when I tried to turn in my older phone that was needed to complete the promotion. The salesman from the other state indicated the my phone was eligible and met all the requirements needed for the promo. This store’s manager and my current sales associate made some calls and made it happen. I would highly recommend this store in the future.
- January 14, 20205 out of 5Shelby provides great assistance and helped me with my phone issue. Manager was helpful to assist and they both had my issue resolved. Thanks ladies
- January 13, 20201 out of 54 HOURS TO TRY AND GET AN ISSUE FIXED. LONG WAIT BOTH IN THE STORE AND WHEN THEY PUT ME ON THE PHONE. GIRL WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL ME BACK WITH UPDATE AND I NEVER HEARD FROM HER. TRIED TO CALL THE STORE NUMEROUS TIMES AND NO ANSWER. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE THAT CONTINUES WITH AT&T. NOT TO MENTION EXHORBITANT PRICES THEY ARE NOW CHARGING.
- December 6, 20195 out of 5I received the best customer service from Erika Portillo and the store manager Laura Ocampo.
In brief: I was struggling with AT&T customer service over the phone for over 6 months trying to get help to sort a new account issue due to poor customer service. An AT&T rep had sold me phones I did not need by giving me wrong information.
Finally, I went into the Baybrook store on Monday (Nov 18th, 2019) evening when Erika and Laura worked patiently & tirelessly for over 2.5 hrs. They even found and sorted an identity theft issue on my account which I was not aware of. They both never gave up until they solved my problem and obtained a refund by returning back my phones. Both Erika and her manager Laura went above and beyond their realm of duties to help me.
I am so appreciative of the help they both provided me. Erika and Laura are a perfect epitome of employees that AT&T needs.
I also heard about a recent burglary in the store where many employees and Laura, the manager who assisted me were seriously affected. My heart goes out to the employees at the store. I would urge all customers to lobby for the employees to have extra protection at their work site. They deserve as much safety as they do of kudos for the excellent help they render to their customers.
Thank you so very much Ms. Erika Portillo and Ms. Laura Ocampo.
I truly appreciate all you both did for me. Please continue to do the amazing work that you both are providing customers. We need more employees like you both in AT&T and all other service agencies.