AT&T Store Fredericksburg Fredericksburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fredericksburg
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fredericksburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fredericksburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 9, 20204 out of 5Doesn't force directv on you like the Spotsylvania Mall store does.Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hello Anonymous- Thank You for your review.
- July 14, 20205 out of 5Good serviceResponse from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hello Milin patel- thank you your review and for visiting the store. We are here to help at any cause...
- December 24, 20191 out of 5Went on Christmas Eve to pick up a phone that was ordered online that would be a Christmas present. The website says they’re open until 6pm and I knocked on the door at 5:20pm and they said they were already closed. Went back to the car and tried to call the store to see if I’d get them to answer but they didn’t pick up the phone. I then went back to the store front and as they were walking out they said they were already closed. As I was abo it to leave a lady pulled up trying to get into the store to pick up phones for Christmas too. I went to another ATT store in the area to see if it was just that location but the other store I went to was still open and they said they closed at 6. If you’re not going to work your scheduled hours don’t bother working at all. Merry Christmas.
- March 5, 20195 out of 5Jessica was the one who helped me and she did an amazing job helping me pick out my galaxy watch. She also helped me get my DirecTV order set up too
- December 20, 20185 out of 5If you want stuff to get done Andy is your guy period