AT&T Store Airway Heights Airway Heights
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Airway Heights
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Airway Heights?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Airway Heights Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 11, 20205 out of 5On September 24, 20202, I went into the Airway Heights, WA location and was greeted by Luke S. After talking with Luke, I decided to upgrade my Samsung S5 for the new Samsung S20-5G. Luke was very knowledgeable and offered a few financial options. The phone color I wanted, however, was at the Cheney, WA store. The next day, Luke drove over to the Cheney store and picked up the blue phone for me. He called to let me know it was available for pickup. We agreed on a set time for me to come back and very patiently helped me transfer my SIM card and settings to my new phone. I was relieved that nothing was lost and very much appreciated Luke being so skillful with plenty of ability to make our smooth transaction.
I recommend asking for Luke S. if you are in the Airway Heights, WA store.
Thankx again, Luke.
- January 9, 20191 out of 5Wife went in to get a sim card and instead of helping her out--they were rude and told her if she didn't like it "she could go to somewhere else" Since I hold the main account, we will be moving our business to a customer first mobile carrier. I've been to other att stores without my pin and they were able to assist just fine.
- January 7, 20194 out of 5Awesome, polite and overall friendly staff. They answered all questions.
- January 4, 20195 out of 5I called from the East coast to set up a phone for my Mama on the west coast. Customer service here went above and beyond making sure she got everything she needed and that all parties involved were happy. They even helped her choose a case and put on her screen protector for her. Treated my Mom like their own Mom! WELL done!
- November 27, 20181 out of 5I prefer AT&T, until today, I have had great results. The guy that helped me was very rude and, no help whatsoever.