AT&T Store Longview Longview
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Longview
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Longview?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Longview Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 30, 20205 out of 5Rick was super helpful. Went in after trying to deal with ATT customer service by phone to upgrade and purchase a new phone. Telephone rep was super sketchy and was trying to upsell me and tell me I couldn't trade in my phone and my fees would go up.
Rick sorted it all out. New phone, good trade in, better rate on plan and free stuff!
Will be having him help me again in the future.
Thanks Rick!!Response from AT&TOctober 3, 2020Hello Wanda S. We are pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Rick. We hope to see you again.
- September 17, 20201 out of 5I'm not very happy with AT&T I went in Tuesday and they told me all the bills were paid and there was no past bills I go in Wednesday and they tell me that there are past so I can't get a new phone that doesn't make sense one day that everything is good and the next day everything's not I don't think they know what they're doing I just want to get a phone I just want to upgrade my phone and I don't think the people at AT&T know what they're doing because when I go in and ask them to help me with my phone when I'm having problems with it they say can you explain what's wrong with it I tell them and they don't even look at it they dont even look at my watch when I need help they just say we can't help you I thought they were there to help people are they not the experts I think you people need to hire someone that knows what they're doing.Response from AT&TSeptember 17, 2020Hello Tammy. Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you had this experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- August 1, 20201 out of 5Went in to switch phones and the girl changed my plan without asking and messed everything up. My service was shut off. She said we didn't have International when we did, and charged us for it again. Rude manager guy acted like he was going to help us abd reimburse us but decided to help other people I stead since I was on the phone with AT&T customer service. I guess he didn't want to talk to my husband even though I said,"my husband is right here you can talk to him" then when I called, upset, he was all cranky and had zero customer service. I think these two ruined it for me. Buh-bye AT&T. The other people who work there and tried to help up were wonderful. Too bad there has to be the ones who have no customer service skills or empathy. Changed my plan.... changed my plan and didn't even tell me. Who does that? GrrrResponse from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hello Jessica G. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- August 1, 20205 out of 5Fantastic customer service from Eric. Time and again co-workers interrupted him with snarky remarks and he kept his cool and focused on us. Was clear about what he was explaining and tired for the best deal. Would be happy to come back and be helped by him again. Thank you.Response from AT&TAugust 1, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 18, 20205 out of 5Brad helped me out with updates on my phone.
He was VERY helpful.Response from AT&TJune 19, 2020Hi Greg B. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our store! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.