AT&T Store Spanaway Spanaway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Spanaway
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spanaway?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spanaway Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 18, 20193 out of 5If want to pay Direct TV bill, be prepared to wait. Mail it or call it in!!
- January 5, 20191 out of 5I went in to switch my service to AT&T from Verizon, biggest mistake ever! I had an appointment at 11:00am and when I set it up I was told I wouldn't have to wait. I waited 20 minutes to start getting help. Then, after I started setting up my service it took nearly 2 hours to get finished because they kept having "computer issues". You'd think that once I was setup that'd be the end... I wish. Turns out the assistant manager created my account as a business account with a price that is double what I thought I was signing up. The "computer issues" were actually him creating the fraudulent account that helped him reach a business account sales goal. When I arranged an appointment with the manager to resolve the issue, he saw me waiting to speak with him... AND DROVE AWAY! He looked right at me waiting and drove away and WENT HOME! When he finally came back to the store, 35 minutes after my appointment time, he aggressively came at me saying, "when I created your account I explained what I was doing." I told him that he wasn't the one who helped me so I don't know who he thought he was talking to. Then, after spending a lot of time waiting, I was told there was nothing that could be done to fix the account. I would have to either keep the service and the bill or create another account (and run my credit again and pay a deposit and activation fee) and close the business account after establishing the new account. I've spoken with both regular consumer and business customer service and both say they can't help. I spoke with the fraud department and they said they won't help because I technically intended to start service. So now my only option is to try another provider and lose the phone number I've had for a decade or pay double what I was expecting. AT&T and this store have completely destroyed my phone service.
- May 12, 20185 out of 5Greeted with a warm welcome and a smile knew exactly what was needed assisted with every step in a easy to understand matter spent over 3 hours in store with toddler and thanks to the in store entertainment it was a breeze
- May 4, 20185 out of 5I went in to get up dates on my phone. Took my bill to cancel home phone. They pointed out how I could improve service as well.
- April 30, 20185 out of 5Fast & friendly. Even with my two kids being difficult we still got the job done in a timely manner.