AT&T Store Parkersburg Murdoch Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Parkersburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 19, 20201 out of 5My daughter, who is an authorized person on my account placed an online order. The order was cancelled because they couldn’t confirm her identity. I called the Parkersburg store and spoke to Riley and explained the situation. I confirmed my daughter could come in and pick up the phone she had ordered. He checked the inventory and said they had the phone in stock. I explained she lived 45 minutes away and didn’t want waste her time driving there if they were going to be issues. She arrived, Riley greeted her and explained he was aware of the situation. He said, Tyler, another associate would assist her. Tyler checked the inventory and said they didn’t have the phone and would have to order it. She also asked to purchase the screen saver and case for the phone she had to order. Tyler recommended she order it from Amazon. She could have done all these things at the AT&T 15 minutes from her home. I have 10 lines, 2 wearables and 2 iPads with AT&T. The service today was terrible. I regret bothering to replace a device with them. I will be taking my business elsewhere if this is the way a great customer is treated.
- May 17, 20205 out of 5Special thanks to Chaz who quickly took care of our phone issue! He was so kind and helpful. We were greeted right away at the store and staff was very friendly.Response from AT&TMay 22, 2020Roger and Tia, thank you for your positive review about Chaz, please come back anytime!
- May 2, 20205 out of 5Connor was our sales person today. May 2 , 2020. He did an excellent job. Everyone at the store was great. Excellent customer service. That is why we have been with AT&T for many years!!!!!Response from AT&TMay 3, 2020Hello, Doug and Pat! Thank you for your review on Connor! We are glad that you came to visit us, you are welcome back anytime! Thanks!
- April 23, 20191 out of 5Did not transfer data from the old device to the new one. Was told their connection was really slow!Could not tell me what the next bill would be with the new phone added. Gave an estimate, should be able to give the total.Account access was supposed to be granted & was not.Staff was very friendly & knowledgeable, the follow through was lacking.Would recommend Blizzard drive location over the Lakeview location.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5