AT&T Store Parkersburg Murdoch Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Parkersburg
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Parkersburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Parkersburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 27, 20205 out of 5Thank you AT&T Parkersburg, WV specifically, Chandra for looking into and resolving a historical issue that we had no hope of being satisfied! She spent her own time and effort to resolve this for us for mere customer support and we are so thankful!!Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Jessica, we appreciate your kind review and we hope to serve you in the future!
- May 19, 20201 out of 5My daughter, who is an authorized person on my account placed an online order. The order was cancelled because they couldn’t confirm her identity. I called the Parkersburg store and spoke to Riley and explained the situation. I confirmed my daughter could come in and pick up the phone she had ordered. He checked the inventory and said they had the phone in stock. I explained she lived 45 minutes away and didn’t want waste her time driving there if they were going to be issues. She arrived, Riley greeted her and explained he was aware of the situation. He said, Tyler, another associate would assist her. Tyler checked the inventory and said they didn’t have the phone and would have to order it. She also asked to purchase the screen saver and case for the phone she had to order. Tyler recommended she order it from Amazon. She could have done all these things at the AT&T 15 minutes from her home. I have 10 lines, 2 wearables and 2 iPads with AT&T. The service today was terrible. I regret bothering to replace a device with them. I will be taking my business elsewhere if this is the way a great customer is treated.
- May 17, 20205 out of 5Special thanks to Chaz who quickly took care of our phone issue! He was so kind and helpful. We were greeted right away at the store and staff was very friendly.Response from AT&TMay 22, 2020Roger and Tia, thank you for your positive review about Chaz, please come back anytime!
- May 2, 20205 out of 5Connor was our sales person today. May 2 , 2020. He did an excellent job. Everyone at the store was great. Excellent customer service. That is why we have been with AT&T for many years!!!!!Response from AT&TMay 3, 2020Hello, Doug and Pat! Thank you for your review on Connor! We are glad that you came to visit us, you are welcome back anytime! Thanks!
- April 23, 20191 out of 5Did not transfer data from the old device to the new one. Was told their connection was really slow!Could not tell me what the next bill would be with the new phone added. Gave an estimate, should be able to give the total.Account access was supposed to be granted & was not.Staff was very friendly & knowledgeable, the follow through was lacking.Would recommend Blizzard drive location over the Lakeview location.