AT&T Store Wheeling Wheeling
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wheeling Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20205 out of 5Awesome experience. Saved me a ton of money. Very patient with me and took the time to explain everything.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020That is so great to hear Adam! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
- January 6, 20205 out of 5This store is amazing and fixed my issues!!! The store at the Highlands lied to me and my husband. I had an old phone and wanted to maybe upgrade but they talked us both into getting new phones. Claimed that by changing my plan to unlimited we could both get brand new phones, unlimited everything and a cheaper bill!! I learned that when you think its too good to be true then always follow your first instinct!! My bill went up over $100 and they added 2 new lines that I SAID I DID NOT NEED!!!
After getting my first bill, not only were there crazy extra charges for switching plans there were extra activation fees. And on top of that they could not return the phones or change the plan back!! The manager at the Elm Grove store sat us down and went over all of the extra charges and other options we had. The professionalism in this store is amazing and I won't go anywhere else!!
- January 6, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer service. Went above and beyond for me. Saved me a ton of money.
- December 28, 20191 out of 5The Elm Grove Store sucks!
- December 28, 20191 out of 5This store was horrible! At first, I was impressed with our sales rep. She was very nice and patient. The very next day, my sim card went bad. We purchased two phones, have 4 lines and have been an ATT customer for way too many years. When I went back to the store the very next day, my sales rep. was not there, and the ones that were there, well they were just plain idiots and rude. Did not help at all. I work part time for hospice, and needed a phone that worked to get calls...they did not care. Told me, no sim cards...omg..that is like McDonalds saying there is no more hamburgers! They told me to go to the store at the Highlands. Fine, I said can you please call and make sure they have sim cards? Uh, no, we can't, ok, can I have a new phone?, uh no, ok, can you take a sim card out of another phone, uh no. OK then, what can you do? I just bought two new phones...well, you got a phone with a bad sim card...uh ok,,,fix it, uh, we cant. OMG, I left crying and went up to the Highlands store. Nicole, omg, was so very helpful and said, its ok, no problem, I can take care of this. She was definitely my guardian angel that day. Anyway, please do not shop here, please go to the AT&T store at the highlands in Triadelphia, WV. and please ask for Nicole. She is an angel!