AT&T Store Eau Claire Eau Claire
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Eau Claire
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Eau Claire?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Eau Claire Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 16, 20205 out of 5Mike, the manager, was amazing to work with along with all the staff at this location. They made me and my son feel like we were welcome to be there. They didn't just push us through like cattle. I had left my SD card in my old phone and Mike went out of his way to meet me in my home town on his way to his cabin. I can't say enough great things about this location.Response from AT&TAugust 1, 2020Hi Justin. So happy to hear that all your needs were met when visiting us. We strive to make sure all customers feel welcome and are taken care of to the fullest of our abilities. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Louis - Store Manager
- September 25, 20195 out of 5Tony is awesome, I genuinely think he needs a raise. I came in on Monday and had expressed my issues and told him I would be back sometime around 6 Wednesday (when my insurance phone was delivered). He had explained that he might see me but he leaves at 6:30. I got there at about 6:10 and he stayed well beyond the time I knew he was supposed to go home. Normally going to at&t stresses me out because I know it’s going to take a while, people aren’t clear about what’s going on, and I get confused. However, tonight I had my mom with me who makes my anxiety about these types of things 1000X worse. We were both so relieved by how smoothly it went and we really connected with Tony. I’ve been going to at&t for well over ten years now and he is thee best at&t employee I’ve ever met. I’ve seen people listening to music while helping customers. We do not deserve Tony’s in life, he deserves so so much praise! I hope more than anything that his manager reads this and tells him he’s AT LEAST doing well.Response from AT&TOctober 4, 2019Hi Morgan, I am glad that Tony was able to get everything taken care of for you! He is certainly an asset to our team, and I appreciate you taking the time to not only visit us, but also to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you again!
Louis H. - Store manager
- September 22, 20195 out of 5We spent about 30 minutes in the store working with Lucas. He was kind and patient while helping my mom who is in her 70s. I plan to go back in a few months and buy myself a new phone and I will definitely ask for him! Thanks Lucas.Response from AT&TOctober 4, 2019Jennifer, I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Glad to hear that Lucas was able to take care of everything for you, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Louis H. - store manager
- April 18, 20195 out of 5My experience was well beyond expectations! It could not have been better!
- November 12, 20183 out of 5Spent 2 hours and 20 minutes just to get our 2 phones switched from post paid to prepaid accounts. We were informed first that our account was set up under a different territory so had to be switched over to the Eau Claire territory. No idea how this happened as set up our at&t account in Chippewa falls about 4 years ago, same territory as Eau Claire. Then had to switch the plan and move both lines over. Problems with technology, slow iPad, screen went blank, scanner not working at times, handheld credit card reader wasn’t working, got kicked out of account several times during change over, wouldn’t accept payment for 2nd line to be added, couldn’t get 2nd line to activate. Our customer service rep was doing everything she could to get us going but there just was issue upon issue & she had to keep going to the back to talk with manager. After an hour in, would have been nice for the manager to have stepped in to come out of the back to help speed things up and get us out the door, but didn’t happen. Extremely disappointed in managers lack of engagement and service to help us and our rep to ease the process and speed things along. If didn’t need the numbers, would have cancelled whole account and went to T-mobile. The time it took to do a simple switch was unacceptable and I could have switched carriers faster then what it took just to make this simple switch due to so many issues along the way. Wasn’t happy spending 2+ hours for a simple change of account!