AT&T Store Muskego Muskego
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Muskego
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Muskego?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Muskego Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 20, 20201 out of 5I went to upgrade/trade in my phone. The store associate was nice but NOT knowledgeable. They were more interested in selling me accessories then taking care of my upgrade. There were 2 people working and neither one knew how to mimic an old phone to your new phone. They transferred photos from a different phone on my Apple ID and the store manager had stated he had no idea how to work an iPhone. After an hour & half the store manager received a phone call. The store manager mentioned he had to leave to pick up a friend who needed a ride home because he did not have a car. He told me to try transferring my 6000 photos at home and said I could take my old phone home. He mentioned I needed to bring the old phone back the next day. I told the workers I wanted my apps transferred. They told me I needed to down load my apps and log in. The store manager had a condescending tone. I told him that I was here in November and had no issues transferring info from one phone to another. Again, the workers were clueless on this process. I left the store with both phones. At home I spent 3 hours on the phone with AT&T, Apple & Spectrum. No resolution!! The next I went to the AT&T store in Brookfield and before I could finish my nightmare they had my new phone set up EXACTLY like my old phone!!! My photos, apps, text messages, mail etc were all intact!!! I later received a call from the at&t store in Muskego reminding me they need my old phone and his owner was asking about it! Which was a lie. I told him I would bring my old phone back & the owner can talk to me and/or the corporate store in Brookfield that was able to transfer my information in less than 10 minutes!!!!! Go to Brookfield NOT Muskego!!! Terrible customer service & they did nothing to sanitizer the items, the store or themselves during my visit with COVID policies in place.
- February 12, 20205 out of 5My husband and I stopped in at that Muskego Store to see if we could lower our bill. Nick was very helpful and very courteous. I wish all sales people were as wonderful as he was. Keep up the great work. Thank you Nick
- January 31, 20201 out of 5i visited the muskego store on 1/29/2020 and Nick was working. i walked in the store and was greated with attitude right off the bat. i had wanted to look into getting a apple watch. after a bit of attitude that i didnt feel was warrented my sister and i had commented that we would just go someplace else. this was followed by Nick stating it was because he was black. now let me just say this was not the reason at all, i could care less about your skin tone or color. it was because as a customer i was treated poorly. he then proceeded to tell me "good luck finding someone with a lighter color skin tone to help me" again this was not the reason i was not about to stay. i promptly left the store and called att on the phone to file a complaint on just this behavior. while on the phone with att they asked me to please go back to the store and ask the associate for his employee id number because this was going to be needed to file the complaint. had Nick even taken the time at the begining to open up my information on my account they could have used that but because he didnt i had to go back and ask him for his information. i went back to the store with att on speaker phone and asked Nick for his employee Id number. he stated he would not give that to me and nobody could touch him anyway so there was nothing that was going to happen. i informed him that i had att on the phone and they are requesting the employee id number, which he continued to refuse to give me. after about 10 minutes of me trying to get this information so i could file my complaint i decided i no longer felt comfortable and was turning to leave. this is when your associate decided to ask me " if i wanted to risk my life over this complaint" i asked excuse me did you really just threaten me which i heard clearly. his response was " what are you deaf i said waste" which i can assure you i have great hearing and he did not say waste. Now i feel my safety is in danger i turn to just leave and he follows me to the door ( my sister was in the car and witnessed this) he took a picture of my car and license plate. This makes me pretty nervous because now he really has all the information he needs to find out alot more about me. i have called and spoken with the manager at the store who informed me this Nick has a number of complaints against him. i asked for the regional managers contact information because i dont feel nick should be working there with customers if this is going to be his behavior. i was provided an email which i attempted to contact and now the email is no longer found. i wonder if ATT muskego is trying to cover something else up. or make it like this nick isnt who he is portraying to customers. if i could rate below a 1 star i defiantly would. i didnt want to post this horrible expierence i was hoping to speak with the regional manager and get this resolved because i was hoping this was not a portrayal of the muskego store as a hole but possibly one bad individual but now i'm not so sure.
- January 30, 20201 out of 5Customer service was horrible. I was threatened at this store by your sales associate Nick. I would like a call back from a regional manager. I will not drop this horrible experience until I have spoke with someone from that store. I will not provide my phone number here but email was provided for this review so please reach out and let me know how I can get in touch.
- November 7, 20191 out of 5will never go in that store again ,the worst sale person ever at any store. He needs to be replaced.Heading to Spectrum.