AT&T Store Plover Plover
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Plover
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Plover?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Plover Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 17, 20211 out of 5Worst customer service ever.
- January 16, 20211 out of 5Terrible customer service. The staff constantly lied to me. Never followed through with returning calls or texts.
- November 7, 20205 out of 5Gabe was amazing. He was very helpful and friendly with transferring our accounts and updating our phones.Response from AT&TDecember 1, 2020Hi Kim S. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your visit! We love hearing feedback from our customers!
- October 13, 20205 out of 5We had a great experience at this AT&T store. Gabe was great and made getting a new phone easy and painless. I wasn't in the store long and left with a new phone and a plan $30 cheaper! Thanks Gabe!Response from AT&TDecember 1, 2020Hi Katie T. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your visit! We love hearing feedback from our customers!
- August 4, 20205 out of 5Buying a new cell phone is to me, like buying a car. I totally dislike the sales pitch! This store is an exception. I would highly recommend the store in Plover, Wi. Being senior folks my husband and I sometimes need a bit more of explanations. Our sales person Robin was outstanding. We traveled 63 miles as our local store lacks the customer service we desire. Good Job Robin. Will certainly use your store for future family cell needs.Response from AT&TAugust 5, 2020Hi Mary W.
Thank you for providing us feedback on your visit to our store. We really appreciate the kind words! We look forward to working with you and your family in the future!