AT&T Store Jackson Jackson Hole
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jackson
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jackson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jackson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 30, 20201 out of 5A young man answered the phone today after me being told by a different (female) representative two days prior
that as soon as I was notified the phone had been delivered I should call and make sure it didn't go to Albertson's (I had to take the P.O. Box part of the address off because AT&T's own online ordering will not allow it).
The employee I spoke to two days ago said that, without the P.O. Box, it sometimes gets delivered to Albertson's.
From the beginning of the call (no name; strike one) he was argumentative and, instead of looking me up by last name or, wait for it, the AT&T ORDER NUMBER, he repeatedly asked me if I had checked the tracking number to verify it had arrived.
I kept telling him, right from the jump, that AT&T had emailed me that it was ready for pickup; that I was just following his colleague's advice.
He asked three times if I'd checked my tracking information, eventually citing to a VERY frustrated me that sometimes people just call to see if it's come in yet.
When I asked him if he ever heard of "the customer is always right?" he denied for the second time that he asked multiple times if I'd checked my tracking number (I was on speaker here and my wife heard it all and confirmed, yes, he asked you three different times.) When after all this I used an expletive he hung up on me.
Now, I understand the rule that if a customer service representative hears an expletive, they have the right to hang up. That is NOT equivalent to driving a customer crazy, dancing him or her around and around and around until they are angry enough to use an expletive and then you get to hang up on them, scot free.
Absolutely horrific. How many $1000+ iPhone 11's show up at the Jackson store? Do they not simply have a computer system to look up a name or an AT&T order number? I don't know, because this little jerk wouldn't go that far. Ever. Just over and over again, knowing he was being rude, not caring, and driving me up a wall.
He. Should. Be. Fired.
And when I drive up there, I'm going to see personally that he is. I don't care if I have to go to AT&T corporate on this one. I hope the store manager is polite because they won't hear from me again until I'm in person.Response from AT&TOctober 1, 2020Hello Rob G. We want to make it right. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not greeted properly. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- September 18, 20201 out of 5great place if you don't need a phone when you need it classic bait and switchResponse from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello ken C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5Manager Jeff was not helpful, seems to have a deficit in what his job is ie: customer service. Does not appear to like his job. Less then friendly.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hi Maurene. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 22, 20195 out of 5Nothing but the best customer service. Every time we come in, we have had the best service. Everyone is amazing. I'm extremely happy with the service we have recieved. I recommend Jacksons staff! AT&T could ask for better sales associates. You guys are amazingResponse from AT&TDecember 30, 2019Hi! I am glad to hear that you've been pleased with the service that you and your family have received in our store! Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
- June 19, 20191 out of 5