AT&T Store Jackson Jackson Hole
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jackson
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jackson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jackson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20205 out of 5Liliana is a pro - really knows her stuff. Great service.
- November 27, 20205 out of 5Attisyn gave me exemplary service and made the whole process exceedingly easy.Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2020Hello Hunter. Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- October 21, 20201 out of 5If I could give no starz i would. This at&t store is a joke. Jeff is a terrible manager. I have been in 4 times. My dad died so I just need to take his phone line off and keep my moms phone on with 1gig q month we also own the phone. My first bill came in at 160 after they told me it would be 55+tax so I went in jeff said my dads line was still on the account so thats why its high so for my next bill I would be credited so it should have been less then 55 it came back at 80 dollars. This store sucks the people who work at it will rip you off no problem. I'm going back today again to meet with Jeff.Response from AT&TNovember 7, 2020Hi Angie billger. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- September 30, 20201 out of 5A young man answered the phone today after me being told by a different (female) representative two days prior
that as soon as I was notified the phone had been delivered I should call and make sure it didn't go to Albertson's (I had to take the P.O. Box part of the address off because AT&T's own online ordering will not allow it).
The employee I spoke to two days ago said that, without the P.O. Box, it sometimes gets delivered to Albertson's.
From the beginning of the call (no name; strike one) he was argumentative and, instead of looking me up by last name or, wait for it, the AT&T ORDER NUMBER, he repeatedly asked me if I had checked the tracking number to verify it had arrived.
I kept telling him, right from the jump, that AT&T had emailed me that it was ready for pickup; that I was just following his colleague's advice.
He asked three times if I'd checked my tracking information, eventually citing to a VERY frustrated me that sometimes people just call to see if it's come in yet.
When I asked him if he ever heard of "the customer is always right?" he denied for the second time that he asked multiple times if I'd checked my tracking number (I was on speaker here and my wife heard it all and confirmed, yes, he asked you three different times.) When after all this I used an expletive he hung up on me.
Now, I understand the rule that if a customer service representative hears an expletive, they have the right to hang up. That is NOT equivalent to driving a customer crazy, dancing him or her around and around and around until they are angry enough to use an expletive and then you get to hang up on them, scot free.
Absolutely horrific. How many $1000+ iPhone 11's show up at the Jackson store? Do they not simply have a computer system to look up a name or an AT&T order number? I don't know, because this little jerk wouldn't go that far. Ever. Just over and over again, knowing he was being rude, not caring, and driving me up a wall.
He. Should. Be. Fired.
And when I drive up there, I'm going to see personally that he is. I don't care if I have to go to AT&T corporate on this one. I hope the store manager is polite because they won't hear from me again until I'm in person.Response from AT&TOctober 1, 2020Hello Rob G. We want to make it right. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not greeted properly. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- September 18, 20201 out of 5great place if you don't need a phone when you need it classic bait and switchResponse from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello ken C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.