AT&T Store Jackson Jackson
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Jackson
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jackson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jackson Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 17, 20205 out of 5Regina Hicks gave phenomenal help to me and my husband with our mishap! Informative, patient and thorough. We greatly appreciate her. Thank you so so very much!
- August 23, 20201 out of 5Awful service, Regina was rude and didn’t get my trouble fixed, workers in the store was not weari g a mask but asked me to wear one, Regina took my cell phone and used it like it was her own cell, I did not like the idea of her using my phone to call the help desk bc she couldn’t resolve mr problemResponse from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hello Mandy s We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- August 23, 20201 out of 5Service was awful, rude people working there, manger not wearing a mask, Regina was no help at all, she use my cell phone to call the help desk with, she used my personal cell phone for over 45 min and was reading my text masseges that was coming in on my phone and after 45 min she said oh you can answer your texts if you want too, did NOT get my problem fixed and didn’t care if she did or not, will not ever go back there, this store needs to be looked into by upper manager with attResponse from AT&TSeptember 2, 2020Hello Jon s This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 19, 20201 out of 5***Cannot go less than 1 star***
I have a weird situation. My mom has a prepaid data plan for an iPad and it all of a sudden quit working two weeks into the plan. She is high risk for covid 19 so we tried calling prepaid customer service. Automated system asks for ten digit number. Automated system says not a valid number.
I called the store in Jackson and explain what’s going on and my mom’s health. The lady I spoke with was super nice and said that since it was prepaid that I didn’t need to be an authorized user.
I drive over there (30 miles) to get this fixed. I give a different associate the account information and I was informed that since I was not an authorized user, I would not be helped. She told me to call the prepaid number and get them to help. I explained the situation with the prepaid system but was refused help.
Basically AT&T hates retired people who have health issues and will steal their money without helping them.
For the record, you cannot add another user on the website!
Awful store, awful service! Corporate should close them.
- February 28, 20205 out of 5Awesome and fast! Regina took care of my exchange flawlessly!! Thanks Sis!!!Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Danyale Wilson Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.