AT&T Store Madison Madison
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Madison
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Madison?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Madison Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 25, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!!! Terri brought all of her AT&T knowledge and skills to the table. She was professional, courteous and made me proud to be with AT&T all these yearsResponse from AT&TAugust 26, 2020Hello Dedra G. We appreciate you coming in and we are glad Terri was able to take care of you. We look forward to seeing you again.
- August 9, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service !! Shane turner and Bjarne Borreson are 2 bold faced liars. They aren't competent and need to be fired. terrible company with incompetent employeesResponse from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hello Steve, We are sorry you were had this experience. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- July 10, 20205 out of 5Great service, everyone was friendly.... I love good customer service!!! Great Job guysResponse from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hi! Thank you for being the best part of AT&T.
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Tarsha was the associate who answered the phone when I called. She was difficult and unwilling to help me when I asked which iPhones they had in stock and what the prices were. She audibly huffed and appeared put off by the effort involved in reviewing the information. After a short back and forth, in which she was rude about helping me and tried to avoid helping me with my original request, I asked to speak with another associate. I didn’t think my original request was that big of a hassle, but with how inconvenienced she acted I guess it was for her. The phone was disconnected after over an hour on hold. I traveled to the store to ask for a manager. I asked where I could put in a formal complaint with someone above store level. The manager I was talking to gave me her own email address to write a complaint to.
All in all, I felt like I was a big hassle, even before I became a hassle by complaining. Then I felt like I was given the run around when I complained.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hi Jeff. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. If you would like to speak to the area manager, please let us know and we will take care of your issues.
- April 23, 20201 out of 5A ZERO stars except they make you choose one minimum. "Helper" switched me from grandfathered plan to save $20/month and now the connection fees doubled and my bill went up $280 a month! I'm LIVID. They don't know what they are doing and it's costing me a sinful amount of money. INCOMPETENT and unhelpful.Response from AT&TApril 23, 2020Hello Marcia, I sincerely apologize for this issue, feel free to reach out to the store manager at the Madison location.