AT&T Store Madison Madison
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Madison Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 23, 20201 out of 5A ZERO stars except they make you choose one minimum. "Helper" switched me from grandfathered plan to save $20/month and now the connection fees doubled and my bill went up $280 a month! I'm LIVID. They don't know what they are doing and it's costing me a sinful amount of money. INCOMPETENT and unhelpful.Response from AT&TApril 23, 2020Hello Marcia, I sincerely apologize for this issue, feel free to reach out to the store manager at the Madison location.
- March 3, 20205 out of 5Due to the services and patience of Kayla my phone experience was beyond excellent. She was the best. She represented what true customer service is about. She blessed my day.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi Dr. Vin. We are so glad that Kayla was able to get you and excellent experience. We thank you for being a valued customer and cant wait to see you again! Thanks!
- January 19, 20205 out of 5I have been to this location two times in the last 3-4 weeks and received top notch service. Last evening on my 2nd trip I decided to return because my hometown location was very unprofessional (more concerned about what to play on the radio, incoming personal phone calls, and fun collaboration with their other unprofessional work mates). I did not see the phone I was purchasing until the transfer from my previous phone was complete. Admittedly I did not know a “plus” phone equaled the larger size. I was handed the 4” phone and sent on my way. Remembering my Dec. 26th pleasant support from this Madison location I went back to get what I had intended to get from my local facility. Manager Kayla and sales rep Andrea worked together first to fix the errors previously made (refunded my money for the phone I purchased locally two days before). This took patience on their part to not only backtrack the transactions previously made to get me the proper refund but narrow down what I did and did not want. Communication is key and this location kept me the customer in the communication loop. Thank you Kayla and Andrea for the great 5 star customer service!!Response from AT&TJanuary 23, 2020Hi Mark Swanner. Thank you so much for being a valued customer and we are so happy that Kayla and Andrea was able to resolve your needs.
- December 3, 20191 out of 5On 12/2/19, around 6pm, my wife and I visited the store at 8135 Hwy 72 W in Madison, Al. We had previously called about the iPhone 6s $99 deal that was being promoted and we told that they had some in stock. We spoke to a young lady and she informed us that after 3/2020, 3g and 4g/lte would no longer work due to 5g coming to the area. When questioned about this, she walked to the back of the store and we never saw her again. Another young lady approached us and when questioned, she gave us the same information. But she said she would sell us the phone but we were unable to bring it back once it stopped working. After a quick google search, I discovered that this information was 100% incorrect. According to AT&T would be shutting these services down early 2022. It was very clear that these 2 young ladies did not want to sell us the iPhone 6s. I am not sure if they misunderstood the information or they were just lying because they wouldn't get a lot of commission off the sale, but I do not appreciate how we were spoken to and blown off. I shouldn't have to argue with a sales representative about their incorrect information. This helped my wife and I decide to go to another AT&T store and buy an iPhone 6s+ because I was not giving my money to this store. Beware their customer service skills are seriously lacking.Response from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hello Nathan H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 5, 20195 out of 5Great service to transfer the AT&T service to an upgraded model of iPhone. The technician, Montana, gave us professional and exceptional help in a warm and friendly manner.