AT&T Store Opelika Opelika
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
2025 Interstate Drive
, AL 36801
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Opelika
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Opelika?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Opelika Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 17, 20215 out of 5Torrey was outstanding! A superstar, by far the best customer sales rep we've encountered at any phone store. He was eager to help us find what worked best for us and he was knowledgeable about the deals and discounts we could get. Really appreciate such a helpful and positive attitude.
- February 2, 20215 out of 5Torrey was amazing, he had really great customer service and was able to handle multiple customers at a time. He was knowledgeable about promotions and patient when I needed all of my content switched to my new phone.
- August 15, 20201 out of 5The MANAGER named Amanda had very horrible customer service. My dad was simply trying to set up his new phone I gifted him, and she basically refused to help, stated she would not touch his phone and told him that he had to do it himself at home. If AT&T continues to have this type of costumer service, they will lose my family’s service—we already pay lots of money, and do not deserve to be treated rudely for just being customers.
- July 20, 20201 out of 5Horrible costumer service, girl very rude, she has no clue of good costumer service. It is very sad that I have to drive all the way to the Auburn location because I do not want to deal with her. I have talked to a lot of people that feel the same way about her.
- March 18, 20194 out of 5Helpful information. Very nice. Knows their products. Lip
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.