AT&T Store Anchorage Abbott Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 20, 20203 out of 5I didn't mind that I had to wait in my car until I could be serviced,however the website has "make an appointment" which I did since I live 90 miles away. When I got there I let a couple people go ahead of me because I thought I had an appointment, in fact got several e-mails confirming my appointment, but was told I had to wait my turn that they don't do appointments. Anyway they didn't have what I wanted and they had to go to another store to get it and I had to leave and come back and stand in line all over again to get my device. I also made it quite clear that I didn't want insurance or anything that would add any additional charge to my account other than the device itself but I just got an e-mail reminding me that the insurance would add $15 to my account. I went on line and the on line service is lame so I called and have been on hold 8 minutes so far. I certainly hope I can resolve this issue when they answer because gonna make me so mad if I have to call some place else.Response from AT&TSeptember 1, 2020Hello Mary, We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. I'm glad we were able to get the perfect device that fits your needs! We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- April 30, 20201 out of 5I go there for a simple phone upgrade and a guy says I needed to wait outside in my truck I had a face mask and didnt want to be there all day and I'm sitting around in my truck for 30 minutes and a lady parks next to me goes to the door the same person told her she needed a mask she goes to her car gets a mask and then goes back and the guy lets her in and I put my mask on try go to the door and the guy waves me off and doesn't let me in and I tell him I have been waiting for 30 mins and all he says so have everyone else man then I walk off I think I should go to Verizon might have better customer service for stuff like thisResponse from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Charles,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. In order to keep our employees and customers safe, we are maintaining a 1:1 ratio of sales associates to customers inside the store and restricted the use of our payment station for 1 customer at a time. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- April 25, 20201 out of 5The store on Abbott Rd is terrible. The Apple store in Anchorage is closed I need more than some inexperienced Rep to help me get back on track. The first visit I got sent away, telling me it was my Internet. I had a news internet box out in last week. I got internet up & going but didn’t solve my problem. The next visit was better. At least he looked at my phone history. The third one was terrible. He is a boy about 19 yrs old & didn’t know what to do. He wouldn’t look at my history or what could be wrong. How can u hire someone that doesn’t know how to help u work at your store. I just thanked him & walked out. It seems the employee’s are there to sell u expensive phone’s. How do I get a real tech to help me?Response from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Gladys,
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. I apologize that we were unable to truly assist you with your technical issue. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 25, 20201 out of 5I understand the need for social distancing and the steps the store has taken to ensure everyone’s safety, however I came in to upgrade my phone since I haven’t done it in a few years. I brought my Autistic son with me to upgrade his as well. I was told he couldn’t come in the store because of the “new” rules. After a short wait, a very rude, arrogant man named Earl came out and stated he would assist me outside. I’ve been an AT&T customer for over 10 years and a First Responder for 20. I need my phone. Earl just kept repeating “what do you want”? I don’t know, I haven’t had an upgrade in a while. He was so indignant and condescending. I told him I wanted to see what they had, his reply “ what do you want” by this time I was not going to continue to stand there and be berated by this man, named Earl. This is how you loose lifetime customers. AT&T you need to figure this out. Obviously this man needs customer service training. SMH
Oh still no upgrade, Thanks Earl 😡Response from AT&TMarch 30, 2020Hi Tammy,
We’re sorry for the experience that you had at our store during this time. We are working to serve customer’s needs while keeping employees and customers safe so have taken measures such as not allowing customers to wander around stores, we’ve removed all demo devices for anyone to explore anyway to remove the extra sanitation need and we have offered to help customers curbside if they’d like rather than coming into a retail store so you can keep children with you as we try to maintain a 1:1 ratio of salespeople to customers inside the store. We know these options may be inconvenient but we sure would appreciate your understanding as we try to navigate through this uncertain time with the interest in doing the best thing for our community. We appreciate your work as a First Responder and absolutely want to make sure your needs are taken care of, you’re a very important customer. Would you mind returning and asking to be helped by a manager? Thank you.
- January 7, 20201 out of 5Exchanged a unopened in the box brand new phone here in November, the day after it was mailed to me. I was contacted by AT&T twice that the phone that I dropped off in person to the store was not received.
I followed up with the Manager, in person, who verified he had the phone on his desk. He assured me he would take care of it. A month later I just got a text from AT&T that I am being charged for the phone I returned. I do not recommend this store.Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hello Kelly,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.