AT&T Store Anchorage Dimond Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Anchorage
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Anchorage?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Anchorage Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 8, 20205 out of 5I would like to express my sincere gratitude once again to GloriaAngelly F., manager at the Dimond Mall store. I can say without hesitation that if it was not for her passion and dedication to providing the best customer service experience I would have taken my business elsewhere. It's because of her understanding and patience, especially during these stressful times, that even if the competitors slashed their fees 50% or more I would stay with her!Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Hey Howard, thank you for the review. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We look forward to assisting you again soon.
- May 12, 20205 out of 5I had the best service when I came in a couple days ago! Jesse was so helpful and made my experience so quick and painless! We got a brand new iPhone 11 pro and all the accessories we needed, after my previous phone crashed completely. Thought I was going to lose all my information but luckily he was able to retrieve all the info from my last phone. Thanks Jesse! Best experience I’ve ever had at this location.Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5I ordered online and picked up the phone in store. They gave me the correct phone that I ordered but the wrong IMEI. Then, in spite of their mistake they are not at helpful in trying to resolve the situation! This problem gave me the wrong number and affects our billing. This was a store error and yet no one will assist in correcting the problem.
- December 18, 20195 out of 5Thank you very much Earl for taking the time to make sure my phone info was transferred properly and in a timely fashion. Very knowledgeable and personable.
- November 19, 20191 out of 5This location has the worst customer service. I went there to purchase a new phone and the guy that checked me in said it would be awhile. I didn't have an appointment, which was fine, I didn't mind waiting. I waited an hour and a half before I was helped. I tell the guy I wanted to purchase a new phone, he gets it and starts looking at the different phone plan options and asks which payment plan I want. I told him I was just going to pay it in full and then he says "What? If I knew that you could have been in and out of here in 10 minutes. You didn't need to wait to buy a phone." Then he asks me if I know how to back up my phone and how to transfer all of the information onto the new phone. I told him that I knew how to do that and he says “Cool, then I don’t have to do it for you then.” I also purchased a screen protector and he offered to put it on for me. I agreed, which I immediately regretted. He did not put it on correctly and now there is a bunch of bubbles and lint under the screen protector. I would never go back to this store again.Response from AT&TNovember 20, 2019Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.