AT&T Store Buckeye Buckeye
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Buckeye
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Buckeye?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Buckeye Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 19, 20195 out of 5The store I went to was in Buckeye Arizona right off the I -10 because I am a truck driver and needed a place to stop and park my truck and the customer care associate was very knowledgeable and very kind I was amazed at how she knew everything answered questions from the trainees that were looking to her for advice she was excellent
- February 18, 20194 out of 5The staff was very friendly and seemed to know the product, however the internet connection was not working and it took a lot of time to replace a simple SIM card.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5They were friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help in any way !
- February 11, 20194 out of 5The team is great. We came in wanting to upgrade my husbands phone ended up leaving with 2 upgrades. Since neither phone wanted was in stock on store we were set up with delivery and activation at our home for both lines. Somehow only one line got set up for this and the other( the one we really needed the upgrade on) was mailed to us. Upon realizing this, we went back to the store location and explain the situation. The team member that helped us asked us to wait to see Whether or not the delivery would be made the next day. When the delivery didn't come we went back to the store and he made it right by providing us with the phone Then and there. Over all they were very accommodating and helpful and did a great job in helping us.
- November 5, 20181 out of 5I went to the store for an iPad issue and the were no help whatsoever. Eventually I had to call att while still sitting in the store !!