AT&T Store Phoenix Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 11, 20205 out of 5Spencer was thorough, patient and informative. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am elated with the customer service at this location.Response from AT&TJune 12, 2020Hello Den R. Thank you for reaching out about your great experience! Our goal is to provide all of our customers with an enjoyable and memorable experience!
- March 10, 20201 out of 5We visited the store because our Direct TV app has been crashing every time we open it...several weeks now. Have uninstalled and reinstalled four times. Clerk said there was nothing he could do. Asked to speak to the manager...said he was the manager. Was not helpful at all...wasted trip Didn't care attitudeResponse from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Louis A. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 19, 20195 out of 5Dre,
Thank you so much for working with me yesterday regarding my wireless phone service. I came into your store to cancel my service within 14 days after purchase. Although you were not my original sales rep., you provided excellent customer service. You gave me information to help me see additional benefits of saying with FirstNet which I had overlooked. Additionally, you solicited the assistance of one of your co-works, K. (sorry didn't want to misspell his name) to ensure I understood all options. This was truly an unselfish display of customer service. After meeting with you, I can home and discussed the options with my spouse that you provided me during our meeting. Because of your outstanding professionalism, and knowledge of wireless plans you were able to explain during our conversation, I have decided to stay with FirstNet. It is truly refreshing to meet someone who is genuinely interested in helping customers find options which are best for the customer regardless of the outcome.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Our tech was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and very friendly. She made our experience very fast and easy.
- November 6, 20185 out of 5Helped pay my bills and almost bought 2 new phones