AT&T Store Scottsdale Scottsdale Renaissance
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Scottsdale
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Scottsdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Scottsdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 11, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever. Transferred service from Verizon to ATT. Problem #1: I did a bring your own device. At the time there was a $250 promo if phone activated online. 1 week of trying to activate phone online I finally had to go to store. Was promised a $250 credit to account in lieu of promo. Never received. Problem #2: Traded in 2 phones. New phones shipped to my boys. They went to ATT store in Utah to hand in old phones. Store wouldn't accept them. Said they need to send them by mail. So they did. ATT issued an shipping label that sent the phones to wrong location. They are now MIA and no $350 credit per phone trade-in. I have called manager (Alex) on several occasions and have been lied too every time. Should have stayed with Verizon....19 year relationship with no issues.
I also had numerous chats online, only to be lied to with no resolution.
They get Zero stars from me!!!!!!!!!Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hello Jonathan Keller
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager.
- December 11, 20205 out of 5Amazing service from Gujin and Ethan. They were both very personable, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile.Response from AT&TDecember 12, 2020Hey Sandra, we're so glad Gujin and Ethan gave you a 5 star experience, thank you for leaving a review!
- January 21, 20201 out of 5I will give this place five (5) stars for sales and only a ONE star for service. Do not waste you time trying to call (no one will answer). They have no idea how to fix anything. One time I was in there and personally fixed the guys phone clock before he was serviced. All he needed was a time zone change. My advise do not waste your time going back for any reason. Just call 611. Love AT&T Cellular service, but not their stores. 😡Response from AT&TJanuary 24, 2020Hello William R. I apologize about the long wait and your calls going unanswered. At times we do get busy and do our best to make sure we take the time to give a great and personalized experience to every customer. Going forward you can always use our appointment scheduler online to ensure prompt service. We look forward to seeing you in the future and will do our best to make your next visit an extraordinary one!
- November 10, 20185 out of 5Trying to set up a new device online and on the phone, and access my AT&T account was next to impossible. I went to the AT&T store, and everything was easily straightened out, my device activated, and I was on my way within 20-30 minutes. Even better, there were enough employees working that my wait was minimal.
- September 30, 20185 out of 5The smoothest Cel phone purchase and options I’ve ever had. Employees are well versed in products and services offered. Great experience.