AT&T Store Springdale Springdale
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Springdale
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Springdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Springdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 18, 20205 out of 5Cristian was so incredibly helpful with the purchase and transfer of our previous phones. We wholly recommend this store and Cristian’s assistance.
- December 15, 20205 out of 5I cannot say enough great things about this store and the customer service we received! We have been loyal AT&T customers for years and have never had a bad experience here. We just upgraded phones for our whole family and Sammy & Ruben took great care of us. The first time we came in to ask about upgrading, Sammy took great care of us. Then Ruben & Sammy took great care of us when we came back in to order our phones. When we received our phones in the mail and went back to trade them in and transfer everything, Ruben went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure all of our questions were answered and our needs met. We were there for several hours transferring multiple phones over and trading in our old ones. We never once felt like we were a problem or a burden and that means a lot! Thank you for the great customer service!
- November 11, 20201 out of 5ok I see my review didn't get posted so I will write a new one these racist people just don't want to deal with just any ones phone trouble 0 stars don't waist your time here go online or pick another att store. THEY SIMPLY DON'T WANT WHITE EYES HERE.
- November 9, 20201 out of 5I got chased out of this location by the store employees seems they didn't like the fact I was missing customer calls and was more than a little stressed but I never got there with these morons I walked straight across the parking lot and got offered a sweeter deal at verizon so youngsters next time try not to be so condescending with your customers stay tuned local social media is going to now here about your wonderful location. Oh and I did lodge a similar complaint with att corporate. lookout facebook twitter and instagram.
- October 13, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience, my husband owns Two phones and allowed his mother to have the nicer phone. She recently died. He went into this store and a service worker demanded he go get her death certificate in order to disconnect the number. . .since his mother’s name was nowhere on account it was a horrible reminder of something he did not need to do. The service worker did not even extend sympathy. Then he gets home and his hot spot was not continued and when he called the 24/7 hr service he was on hold for 30 min. He finally gave up. He obviously only has one recourse. Switch to Verizon and see if they can provide better customer service.