AT&T Store West Memphis West Memphis
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Memphis
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Memphis?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the West Memphis Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 19, 20201 out of 5GOOD BY FOREVER--IF YOU TREAT ALL YOUR OVER 10 YEAR CUSTOMER THIS WAY YOU WILL GO BROKE----I ALONE WILL NOT DO IT BUT DO ENOUGH YOU ARE GONE---SO SAD-ALL I WANTED TO DO IS SPEND MORE MONEY WITH YOU BUT YOU WOULD NOT LET SO SAD DUMB AS A STUMPResponse from AT&TNovember 20, 2020Hi PAUL B. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 16, 20201 out of 5WOULD NOT LET UPGRADE FROM IPHONE 12 TO IPHONE 12 PRO MAX---CONTRACT SAYS I HAVE 15 DAYS TO RETURN ONLY HAD 5 DAYS---IS THIS DUMB OR WHATResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello DOUGLAS B This is not the experience we wanted you to have. You can upgrade your device anytime you would like if you have a balance on your device that would need to be paid off first before upgrading your device. You have 14 days to return the device if you do not like it with a $55 restocking fee and you can only do one exchange within that 14 day policy. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- November 16, 20201 out of 5WILL NOT LET ME UPGRADEResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi DOUG B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. You can upgrade your device anytime you would like if you have a balance on your device that would need to be paid off first before upgrading your device. You have 14 days to return the device if you do not like it with a $55 restocking fee and you can only do one exchange within that 14 day policy.
- November 16, 20201 out of 5BOUGHT IPONE 12 WANT TO UPGRADE TO I PHONE 12 PRO MAX. ONLY HAD PHONE 5 DAYS--YOU ADVISED THAT I COULD NOT TRADE UP--CONTRACT SAYS I HAVE 15 DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK---BUT CAN NOT UPGRADE--DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMBResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello PAUL B. Thank you for reaching out. As stated to you in store you have 14 days to return a device and you can exchange that device once within the 14 day policy. You purchased the Samsung Note first and exchanged that for the iPhone 12 you were allowed that one exchange from your original date of purchase. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 30, 20205 out of 5Our retail sales consultant Cheyenne went the EXTRA mile to help us resolve an “impossible” issue. She was able to do what no store in MS would do. Turns out it IS possible, just a hassle so Cheyenne took the time to do what no one else including managers in ms would