AT&T Store Alameda Fifth Street Alameda
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alameda Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20205 out of 5I went to this store as a last resort since I had a frustrating experience with the techs from Asurion Insurance Company when I got my new phone in the mail. After being on the phone for 3.5 hrs working with two techs who were assisting me with getting my phone activated and transferring my data and photos from my old phone to the new one, I was disconnected. Ugh! After waiting for quite some time for a call back, I finally hung up.The next morning around 10:10 am, I met Anyla, who was the only employee in this store. Fortunately, I was the only customer at that time. Anyla immediately cleared my new phone since she did not know what was done previously. She got the data and all the photos transferred without a problem. Over the two hours I was there, between assisting me, she helped other customers was they were coming in. She was patient, calm, and respectful with everyone she assisted. Then she gave me suggestions and advice in how to make good use of my new phone since the format was a little different from my old phone. I was appreciative of the excellent service she gave me. The last time I came to this store, the other employees were not helpful. Thanks, Anyla!
- March 19, 20195 out of 5Great friendly staffVery knowledgeable Only issue there air conditioner was bustedHot like a oven
- November 30, 20184 out of 5I did not get my receipt for the sim card and mobile no. Not emailed to me.
- June 18, 20185 out of 5The young lady that helped me was an amazing Customer Associate/Sales Rep. Although I knew what I wanted, she still took the time to confirm in fact that’s what I wanted and explained to me what I was getting. She offered to change my 4 digit passcode because I couldn’t remember it and offered to change my due date because I had mentioned that I always schedule the payment online to be debited from account after the due date. She was the only person working in the store so when other customers came in she greeted them and explained it would be a few minutes before she could get to them due to my transaction. She expressed to them that they could look around the store or have a seat. I’m big on customer service and she impressed me. I wasn’t even irritated when she kindly asked about my cable service and told me about the service AT&T offered.
- June 7, 20185 out of 5The lady was really helpful. As a new person in California, she took her time to explain the various plans and offer me the best and affordable plan that met my needs. All are explanations were succinct and delicious. Thank you girls! Thank you AT&T.