AT&T Store Alameda Fifth Street Alameda
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
2620 5th St
, CA 94501
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is San Francisco's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Alameda
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alameda?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alameda Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 1, 20215 out of 5thanks to team for a very smooth upgrade today
Cameron did a fantastic job of guiding me thru all the options and then personally overseeing the transfer of all my data to new phone
super personable and knowledgeable
he also dealt with a crazy Karen lady at same time who was on wrong meds
handled it like a pro
- October 16, 20201 out of 5Buyer Beware:
In Nov 2019, I went into the store to transfer a phone number from my personal account to an existing business account. After an hour I was told it went through and everything went ok.
Now: After 11 months, 8 calls to AT&T, I been transferred 4-6 times each call, I am told it is another department or they cannot help me.
I am charge $200-300 EXTRA per month which has resulted in $3,000+ in incorrect billing to date. (I am literally on the phone right now trying to get this resolved..again...on hold)
Please be careful when dealing with a business whose focus is NOT customer service.
- July 27, 20201 out of 5Not Happy! When I purchased my screen cover, I was led to believe I could return to have it replaced. Wasn't informed that it would have to be an AT&T product. No problem! My complaint today is against the store manager and one of the store clerks; both were argumentative and did not have on a face mask. I will never shop at this AT&T store again! Unsatisfied customer!!
- January 19, 20205 out of 5I went to this store as a last resort since I had a frustrating experience with the techs from Asurion Insurance Company when I got my new phone in the mail. After being on the phone for 3.5 hrs working with two techs who were assisting me with getting my phone activated and transferring my data and photos from my old phone to the new one, I was disconnected. Ugh! After waiting for quite some time for a call back, I finally hung up.The next morning around 10:10 am, I met Anyla, who was the only employee in this store. Fortunately, I was the only customer at that time. Anyla immediately cleared my new phone since she did not know what was done previously. She got the data and all the photos transferred without a problem. Over the two hours I was there, between assisting me, she helped other customers was they were coming in. She was patient, calm, and respectful with everyone she assisted. Then she gave me suggestions and advice in how to make good use of my new phone since the format was a little different from my old phone. I was appreciative of the excellent service she gave me. The last time I came to this store, the other employees were not helpful. Thanks, Anyla!
- March 19, 20195 out of 5Great friendly staffVery knowledgeable Only issue there air conditioner was bustedHot like a oven
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.