AT&T Store Alameda Fifth Street Alameda
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2620 5th St
, CA 94501
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is San Francisco's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Alameda
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alameda?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alameda Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5Not Happy! When I purchased my screen cover, I was led to believe I could return to have it replaced. Wasn't informed that it would have to be an AT&T product. No problem! My complaint today is against the store manager and one of the store clerks; both were argumentative and did not have on a face mask. I will never shop at this AT&T store again! Unsatisfied customer!!
- January 19, 20205 out of 5I went to this store as a last resort since I had a frustrating experience with the techs from Asurion Insurance Company when I got my new phone in the mail. After being on the phone for 3.5 hrs working with two techs who were assisting me with getting my phone activated and transferring my data and photos from my old phone to the new one, I was disconnected. Ugh! After waiting for quite some time for a call back, I finally hung up.The next morning around 10:10 am, I met Anyla, who was the only employee in this store. Fortunately, I was the only customer at that time. Anyla immediately cleared my new phone since she did not know what was done previously. She got the data and all the photos transferred without a problem. Over the two hours I was there, between assisting me, she helped other customers was they were coming in. She was patient, calm, and respectful with everyone she assisted. Then she gave me suggestions and advice in how to make good use of my new phone since the format was a little different from my old phone. I was appreciative of the excellent service she gave me. The last time I came to this store, the other employees were not helpful. Thanks, Anyla!
- March 19, 20195 out of 5Great friendly staffVery knowledgeable Only issue there air conditioner was bustedHot like a oven
- November 30, 20184 out of 5I did not get my receipt for the sim card and mobile no. Not emailed to me.
- June 18, 20185 out of 5The young lady that helped me was an amazing Customer Associate/Sales Rep. Although I knew what I wanted, she still took the time to confirm in fact that’s what I wanted and explained to me what I was getting. She offered to change my 4 digit passcode because I couldn’t remember it and offered to change my due date because I had mentioned that I always schedule the payment online to be debited from account after the due date. She was the only person working in the store so when other customers came in she greeted them and explained it would be a few minutes before she could get to them due to my transaction. She expressed to them that they could look around the store or have a seat. I’m big on customer service and she impressed me. I wasn’t even irritated when she kindly asked about my cable service and told me about the service AT&T offered.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.