AT&T Store Burbank Burbank
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Burbank
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Burbank?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Burbank Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 3, 20205 out of 5Long wait but helpful people.Response from AT&TNovember 22, 2020Hello Matt L, We apologize and want to correct this! If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future. For your convenience, you can also choose to shop online and pick-up in the store when it is convenient for you. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit. Thank you
- November 3, 20205 out of 5Michael helped me put on a screen protector. Thank you.Response from AT&TNovember 22, 2020Hello Aram H Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- October 20, 20201 out of 5Walked into this store with simple problem. Bought a new phone and needed new smaller Sim card. 3 people working store at the time. No other customers. Matt walked up and said have a seat. Explained what i wanted he said ok hold on a minute. Walked away without saying anything and left me sitting alone. Came back 45 seconds later with ipad. Sat down and proceeded to type away without any acknowledgement of me sitting there.
I explained again what i wanted and said i was running out of patience. He said hold on almost there. Then he asked to see my i.d. and then asked about my internet service. After showing i.d. , asked what was taking so long as he basically ignored me and typed and filled out form. Very rude as far as i was concerned. Asked again why it was taking so long and was ignored. I got pissed and told him i was going to leave soon and when he didnt respond i got up, launched into a tirade about his obvious lack of customer service and left. I did ask the other 2 store folks if his name was Matt to which they confirmed as i left. This guy was rude, condescending, and should never work in customer service again. I would have fired him on the spot!!! I left the store, walked 4 blocks back to my car, and drove to the north hollywood store, corner of lankershim and whitsett, walked in waited for 2 customers , was helped by very nice young lady who took my new phone, opened it up, got a new Sim, checked my i.d., installed Sim, and thanked me for using att, and i was back in my car in less than 10 minutes. This is what i expected.
Get it together,ATT.
- October 1, 20205 out of 5I despise going to the store once every three - four years because my phone needs to be upgraded which means I need to learn a whole new technology, It's frustrating. The staff easily answered all of my questions and took the time to explain anything I didn't understand. They also fully set up my new phone in a good amount of time and remained calm and patient throughout. I will definitely go back when the time comes. Tanya helped me, she was amazing!Response from AT&TOctober 14, 2020Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your 5 star review after you in store experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- July 13, 20201 out of 5Horrible! I Went in to try to get a new phone and new line. They told me to wait outside because they were at maximum capacity by covid-19 regulations, which was totally fine by me and was glad they were following regulations. I gave my number and name and they said they would text me when it was my turn. I went in at 4:00pm, it is now 5:26Pm and never got a text. I was parked right outside the store and waiting in my car. While I was doing that, I saw multiple people walk in, store was packed. So I decided to go in, then suddenly there was only one employee working and he said I wasn’t skipped that my turn would come. They totally skipped me. I lost an hour of my day for nothing. I would never go back to this location. Terrible customer service and irresponsible.Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hello Roberto Santos We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future. We would also be more than happy to schedule an appointment for you at your convenience by calling the store directly.