AT&T Store North Hollywood Toluca Lake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4444 Lankershim Blvd
, CA 91602
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for North Hollywood
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Hollywood?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Hollywood Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 9, 20201 out of 5This is a complete joke of a store. Find a real chain store, or better yet go with a different carrier like Verizon. This store is so illegitimate the clerks use their personal phones for the store business and don't conduct themselves like they are dealing with paying customers. They stole $700 from my trade-in which was "lost" and made it a months-long hassle to get my own money back. The clerk Myoni Lightner acted like I was bothering her when I came in to purchase services. Victor, the "store manager" was useless. And the regional manager Andy Yiu is a smooth talker that doesn't want to be bothered by annoyances like a store stealing money from me. I gave AT&T the benefit of the doubt when I ported over from Verizon, but AT&T managed to let me down at literally every single step of the way. This is a prime example of a corporation that steals hard-earned money from their customers through negligence.
- June 2, 20201 out of 5Has chosen to ignore me for 2 weeks after inquiring about the trade-in payment I never received for a phone purchased here 4 months ago. Employees make it impossible to contact the manager on purpose, yet they are the only one who can take care of issues.
- March 19, 20192 out of 5When we walked in the store there was only one employee working and one customer. We waited 48 minutes to be waited on. We were upgrading one of our phones to the iPhone X but were not sure which model we wanted. When we asked if we could hold the different models to get a feel for the phone we were told no. When spending that amount of money on a new phone it's ridiculous that you cannot hold the product in your hand first.
- March 19, 20195 out of 5Very smooth and complete in no time. Sales person was informative and respectful. GoodVibes,satisfied.
- December 6, 20185 out of 5Always 0 wait time and quick service. Never in for more than 5 minutes.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.