AT&T Store North Hollywood Toluca Lake
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4444 Lankershim Blvd
, CA 91602
USWe are located near The Coffee Bean and under RPM Fitness Studio.
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for North Hollywood
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Hollywood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Hollywood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20211 out of 5This has to be the most unprofessional store that I have ever walked into.
The manager at this store Victor has been completely unresponsive and has not returned any phone calls. The employees at this store will lie to you to get your money.
Do not go to this store, it will be a waste of time.
- June 9, 20201 out of 5This is a complete joke of a store. Find a real chain store, or better yet go with a different carrier like Verizon. This store is so illegitimate the clerks use their personal phones for the store business and don't conduct themselves like they are dealing with paying customers. They stole $700 from my trade-in which was "lost" and made it a months-long hassle to get my own money back. The clerk Myoni Lightner acted like I was bothering her when I came in to purchase services. Victor, the "store manager" was useless. And the regional manager Andy Yiu is a smooth talker that doesn't want to be bothered by annoyances like a store stealing money from me. I gave AT&T the benefit of the doubt when I ported over from Verizon, but AT&T managed to let me down at literally every single step of the way. This is a prime example of a corporation that steals hard-earned money from their customers through negligence.
- June 2, 20201 out of 5Has chosen to ignore me for 2 weeks after inquiring about the trade-in payment I never received for a phone purchased here 4 months ago. Employees make it impossible to contact the manager on purpose, yet they are the only one who can take care of issues.
- March 19, 20192 out of 5When we walked in the store there was only one employee working and one customer. We waited 48 minutes to be waited on. We were upgrading one of our phones to the iPhone X but were not sure which model we wanted. When we asked if we could hold the different models to get a feel for the phone we were told no. When spending that amount of money on a new phone it's ridiculous that you cannot hold the product in your hand first.
- March 19, 20195 out of 5Very smooth and complete in no time. Sales person was informative and respectful. GoodVibes,satisfied.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.