AT&T Store Cerritos Cerritos South Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cerritos Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20201 out of 5Bad customer service. We went to this store on 3 different occasions; and the issue was not resolved. Customer service is either poorly trained/ill-informed or lazy as they do not want to be inconvenienced. We came in on a Friday night to add a line to the plan, which Maria Delgado helped us out. We soon realized that we did not like the phone. We came back two days after to exchange the phone. Again, we spoke to Maria who first told us the exchange was not possible because of the promotion. However, she was soon interrupted and negated by another female associate who said that they can do the exchange but with a restocking fee on the unopened and untouched phone. We found this absurd and left. After talking to ATT's customer service on the phone, we were told to bring the print out of the return policy to the store so that we can exchange the phone in store (fastest way to get a new unit). We came back 4 days after our initial visit. Maria reiterated the information about the restocking fee. Armed with the print-out of the return/exchange policy, we politely informed her that restocking fee did not apply to unopened products. Once again, her female associate (the same imposing one as before) interrupted and conviently said the manager Melissa was not in the premises to waive the restocking fee. It appears that they were aware of the rules and just did not want to assist us in the exchange, which was why they purposely told us the wrong information. And when they were forced to face the facts, they conviently found another excuse not to help. I had questioned them and asked them to try. My requests were ignored as I was simply interrupting their chat while there were no managers or customers around. Please note that this store does not want to help if you may face issues. Fortunately, ATT phone customer service was able to assist us.Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello Melanie R Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5Claudia is the best. She went above and beyond to hook us up. Very knowledgeable of the product and company.
- March 14, 20195 out of 5The stuff who helped me was very helpful and nice.
- February 17, 20191 out of 5My arrival to the store was ungreeted and neglected to put my name or problem on the board. No team members went in to sign me in or find out what the problem was that I needed assistance. After an hour I was told by a member that saw me, “We will be right with.” The manager saw me and didn’t bother to assist me or the three other unattended customers. Finally after being at the store for a great amount of time I was told by a service representative that my iPhone problem was for the apple store and they left. Less than a minute of a conversation for a lifetime of waiting.
- November 17, 20181 out of 5Our insurance was dropped by att's error and Joelito confirmed this but was unable to provide any help in fixing the situation. I am now unable to fix my phone and no one in att customer service can help. Horrible service.