AT&T Store Cerritos Cerritos South Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Cerritos
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cerritos?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Cerritos Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 20, 20205 out of 5I love coming to this store. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
- August 7, 20205 out of 5I experienced great customer service at this location, they were well staffed and very attentive. My issue was resolved swiftly and everyone was very friendly. I highly recommend.
- August 1, 20201 out of 5The manager at this location has zero customer service. I was sent by ATT customer service to resolve an issue with an order. The manager refused to read the notes and said whatever ATT said to me over the phone did not matter to him. He said his store his rules basically. His attitude and professionalism are very questionable.
If could give a ZERO I would.
- February 25, 20201 out of 5Bad customer service. We went to this store on 3 different occasions; and the issue was not resolved. Customer service is either poorly trained/ill-informed or lazy as they do not want to be inconvenienced. We came in on a Friday night to add a line to the plan, which Maria Delgado helped us out. We soon realized that we did not like the phone. We came back two days after to exchange the phone. Again, we spoke to Maria who first told us the exchange was not possible because of the promotion. However, she was soon interrupted and negated by another female associate who said that they can do the exchange but with a restocking fee on the unopened and untouched phone. We found this absurd and left. After talking to ATT's customer service on the phone, we were told to bring the print out of the return policy to the store so that we can exchange the phone in store (fastest way to get a new unit). We came back 4 days after our initial visit. Maria reiterated the information about the restocking fee. Armed with the print-out of the return/exchange policy, we politely informed her that restocking fee did not apply to unopened products. Once again, her female associate (the same imposing one as before) interrupted and conviently said the manager Melissa was not in the premises to waive the restocking fee. It appears that they were aware of the rules and just did not want to assist us in the exchange, which was why they purposely told us the wrong information. And when they were forced to face the facts, they conviently found another excuse not to help. I had questioned them and asked them to try. My requests were ignored as I was simply interrupting their chat while there were no managers or customers around. Please note that this store does not want to help if you may face issues. Fortunately, ATT phone customer service was able to assist us.Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello Melanie R Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5Claudia is the best. She went above and beyond to hook us up. Very knowledgeable of the product and company.