AT&T Store Chino Hills Chino Spectrum
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Chino Hills
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chino Hills?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Chino Hills Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 12, 20202 out of 5To put it politely, I was definitely mislead / told an incorrect story when purchasing my new phone. The store personnel were polite. HOWEVER---the store representative convinced me to buy a different phone then the one I went to purchase. Even though there were promotion discounts and required plan changes with this phone, I was guaranteed my monthly fees would be the same value as previously incurred. Maybe a few dollars up. I accepted. When my new bill arrived it was $70 per month higher. I called the store representative and was told not to worry, the system will be corrected. It was not. I called AT&T Billing Department and they told me my new phone and plan will cost $70 more per month. The store got there sale. I got stuck with misleading information and a considerable cost increase. This happened years ago when my wife purchase a new phone from this store. Lesson learned---but a new phone from Target or Best Buy and prevent unwanted, non requested service plan increases.Response from AT&TOctober 14, 2020Hello Lyle J This is not the experience we Please contact the store at 909-628-2134 and ask for the store manager so we can a resolution for you. wanted you to have.
- October 2, 20205 out of 5Store is open and clean, awesome job gusResponse from AT&TOctober 4, 2020Hello Ron S We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- September 29, 20201 out of 5I had the WORST experience with this store. I came in to drop off 2 devices for trade in back in March, and i only get credits for 1 as of today !! After 7 months, they still can’t locate my second device, and eveytime i call they keep bouncing me back and forth between the store and the central contact line, store said there is nothing they can do since it’s already been picked up and the central line said there is nothing they can do and i should ask the store where I dropped them off, this is getting really frustrating. They don’t even care that i have the receipts. They keep telling me they will escalate the case and someone will contact me within 48 hours and they NEVER did. I’ve made multiple calls and all has the same answer. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !!!Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Haris, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at 9099236194 and ask for the store manager so we can get a resolution for you.
- September 25, 20205 out of 5Associate Gabino helped with my new phone. Gabino is professional and did not make me feel rushed. Gabino offered information on the new earbuds, ATT Direct TV service and the ATT app!Response from AT&TSeptember 27, 2020Hello Mary Our number one goal is to We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- September 5, 20205 out of 5Store is open! And clean. Super friendly service. Thank you gusResponse from AT&TSeptember 9, 2020Hi Phil! We appreciate you and for your feedback. Looking forward to connecting with you in the future.