AT&T Store Citrus Heights Sunrise Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Citrus Heights Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 14, 20201 out of 5Victor Fuentes, the manager, is rude, disrespectful, zero people skills, short tempered. Should not be in customer service, management is definitely is for him. Anger Management classes highly suggested, as well as learning some basic manners. Review was left after our last visit, it's been deleted. Not going to that store ever again, but will also make sure i am heard and other people are aware. There are other stores with people that are a pleasure to work with. Every time we have an issue, they tend to get aggressive and mad. Issue on AT&T's end. They don't owe their mistakes. Rather rude, and angry with the customers. Remember, this is expensive service, and we are the customers. McDonald's beat this story in customers service in every way.Response from AT&TMay 15, 2020Hello Tina G We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- March 6, 20201 out of 5Worst store ever; worst employees ever.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hello Cat G We know that first impressions are very important. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 9, 20201 out of 5Stay Away From This Store they can INSULT YOU. I was overcharged a few days ago and I came to figure out what was the issue. The "Manager" meet me and told me to wait. At the moment in the store were 2 customers and 2representatives + "Manager". After a while one of the representatives ask me to take a sit, unfortunately, it was Andrew which in our conversation INSULT me. I asked to talk with the "Manager". Andrew told me he is "busy" but he didn't announce him yet. After Andrew saw, I'm not going anywhere, he left and return after 7 min with the "Manager" which instead to apologize for Andrew's behavior and POOR customer service start to blame me that I'm a liar and he knows his employee better.
Finally, I got overcharged + I was insulted = AWFUL customer service. I resolved my problem on the phone with customer service in 10 min. DONT WEST YOUR TIME with this STORE. Such an attitude is not acceptable.Response from AT&TJanuary 17, 2020Hello Roman,P We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to connect with you soon.
- April 21, 20192 out of 5Well the sales rep was nice he could of been a little more helpful in regards to the specifications of the products I was looking at he seemed more concerned about his sales than anything
- April 20, 20192 out of 5I had to go into the store several times to correct the problem I was having with my phone and in the end, they told me we needed to just get a better phone and that the one they recommended to me last year sucks and just doesn't have the capacity to make all the apps run correctly (so why didn't they tell me that last year!).