AT&T Store Citrus Heights Sunrise Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Citrus Heights
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Citrus Heights?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Citrus Heights Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 17, 20205 out of 5I came in to upgrade my phone to an iPhone SE 2020. Another store was out of stock but they were able to verify that this store had a few in stock.
Upon entering the store I was met by Ashlynn who was knowledgeable and helpful. She did an amazing job at getting me what I needed and what I was there for. She didn’t try to up sale me anything that I didn’t need and she knew that my time was valuable. Ashlynn made the transaction quick and easy.
During the transaction a store manager named Tom came over and tried to sale me some new lines of service and went on and on about adding lines and getting a package deal. It was clear that there’s a sales based incentive that Tom was trying to sale.
Tom’s sales pitch took longer than the whole transaction with Ashlynn. Normally this would not be an issue but I had my children with me and I could have done without the waste of time trying to sell me something that I didn’t need.
On the other hand, Ashlynn understood this and hurried me through the process and helped me with what I needed. I applaud her understanding, customer service and dedication to great service. Ashlynn’s understanding of what customers need would be a great model for Tom to follow; along with other employees. I am very pleased that Ashlynn helped me, otherwise; I may have just walked out without a new phone.
If you want honest service and great help ask for Ashlynn.Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hello Levin H. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- August 17, 20205 out of 5I spent 4 hours over the last three days trying to straighten out a problem created by the call center. Fed up with trying to sort it out over the phone I went into the store. Parker spent a few hours getting the corporate office to study the issue and solve the issue. Her tenacity restored my faith in customer service. Thank you Parker for all your help.Response from AT&TAugust 18, 2020Hello Victoria Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 14, 20201 out of 5Victor Fuentes, the manager, is rude, disrespectful, zero people skills, short tempered. Should not be in customer service, management is definitely is for him. Anger Management classes highly suggested, as well as learning some basic manners. Review was left after our last visit, it's been deleted. Not going to that store ever again, but will also make sure i am heard and other people are aware. There are other stores with people that are a pleasure to work with. Every time we have an issue, they tend to get aggressive and mad. Issue on AT&T's end. They don't owe their mistakes. Rather rude, and angry with the customers. Remember, this is expensive service, and we are the customers. McDonald's beat this story in customers service in every way.Response from AT&TMay 15, 2020Hello Tina G We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- March 6, 20201 out of 5Worst store ever; worst employees ever.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hello Cat G We know that first impressions are very important. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 9, 20201 out of 5Stay Away From This Store they can INSULT YOU. I was overcharged a few days ago and I came to figure out what was the issue. The "Manager" meet me and told me to wait. At the moment in the store were 2 customers and 2representatives + "Manager". After a while one of the representatives ask me to take a sit, unfortunately, it was Andrew which in our conversation INSULT me. I asked to talk with the "Manager". Andrew told me he is "busy" but he didn't announce him yet. After Andrew saw, I'm not going anywhere, he left and return after 7 min with the "Manager" which instead to apologize for Andrew's behavior and POOR customer service start to blame me that I'm a liar and he knows his employee better.
Finally, I got overcharged + I was insulted = AWFUL customer service. I resolved my problem on the phone with customer service in 10 min. DONT WEST YOUR TIME with this STORE. Such an attitude is not acceptable.Response from AT&TJanuary 17, 2020Hello Roman,P We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to connect with you soon.