AT&T Store Encino Encino
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
17416 Ventura Blvd
, CA 91316
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Encino
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Encino?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Encino Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 24, 20211 out of 5Well rehearsed schemes to rip off customers, the employees and manager and I’m sure Corp (have not contacted) want to only prob produce numbers THE WHOLE 2 hours I was there people were walking in screaming about being ripped off
- February 9, 20211 out of 5Absolute intentional systematic misinformation and dishonesty, I was there today for 3:20 hours I called and the store manager the young African American lady, Shamaya said : “ yes we have a iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB Blue color, my boss and I got there she said oh the 25GB is on hold and sold me a 128GB in the process of switching my phone over she was on the phone talking with a friend about what they should eat for lunch she left at 1:05 pm and came back at 3:00.pm meanwhile a lady walked in and asked the other young lady if they had a blue 256GB pro max and she said a few went and got it for her they started the process also tried to buy an SE for her 11 year son but they tried a dishonest move with the lady she said cancel me transaction I’ll go to Apple the gentleman waiting behind her said you guys are terrible dishonest and walked out after getting her name, an Afghan lady and her cousin were in line saying they were ripped off a few days ago but when they asked for a refund they were told the computer doesn’t work, the manager walked in I asked why did you tell me you didn’t have a 256 GB she said oh it was on hold the lady waiting there for her old phone to get reactivated and go to Apple store said no I walked in and was told yes we have 2 of them & tried to sell it to me. So lied to again !! and sold me something I didn’t want and had called and was told yes come and took my name in, but sold me something I don’t want and is in low demand, We have 9 lines tomorrow I’ll call Spectrum Wireless who use Verizon net to see what it would take to transfer the 9 lines, never got an apology and they were systematically lying $ ripping customers off don’t know how at&t allows this, don’t feel like switching after 17 years but have to go somewhere where we’ll be treated fairly not as if we are naive and clueless I’m still in shock. I DON’T LIKE LEAVING NEGATIVE REVIEWS BUT PLEASE PROTECT YOUR SELF AND YOU LOVED ONES DON’T SET FOOT IN THIS DISHONEST STORE GO TO A COMPANY ATT STORE NOT A FRANCHISE
- December 24, 20201 out of 5The service was awful by store manager, whom was discriminated badly in the past. She was so careless about what I needed or how much I wanted to spend . I wouldn’t recommend this store to anybody. AWFULL EXPERIENCE
- February 25, 20195 out of 5No wait and the sales rep knew what he was doing. Quick and knowledgeable recommendations. Courteous and friendly!
- January 18, 20191 out of 5Very bad service it's like funny place for employees ,watching movie no care about customers service . They dont know how to register .
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.