AT&T Store Fair Oaks Madison Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
8888 Madison Avenue
, CA 95628
USWe are located next to Starbucks.
Request an Appointment
Holiday Deals for Everyone on Your List
Visit AT&T's Holiday Gift Guide for deals on gifts for you and everyone one on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Fair Oaks
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fair Oaks?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fair Oaks Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 10, 20205 out of 5I'll start by saying technology is like a moon launch for me !! It makes no sense, it's complicated. I get tense, and afraid. If anyone asks me ever again for my password I'll need trauma therapy !! With that said the person who helped me when I went into the store this morning put all of that at ease. Dom was very knowledgable, the kind of genius someone like me needs. He was patient, calm, understand, reassuring, and most importantly, was able to solve the problem !!! For someone who still values customer service, He gets an A+. I am deeply grateful!Response from AT&TAugust 19, 2020Hello Pauli H. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Hope to see you again soon and thank you for the great review!
- February 15, 20201 out of 5I have visited this store three times with questions about my service. On each occasion I received wrong answers, followed by we don't know, followed by "call customer service." What good are they?
- November 22, 20191 out of 5I went there tonight to purchase two new iPhones for my mom and I. We got there a bit later than planned but we were there before closing time and the associate was with a customer when we arrived and wouldn’t have been able to help us regardless but when it was our turn he said they were closing and he couldn’t help us. I asked “so you won’t sell us any cell phones tonight?” And he responded with “no, I need to close.” I don’t know a place that would then push business away. I found it rude and I am completely surprised by the lack of customer service. Thankfully there is A LOT more places we can upgraded our phones and hopefully with this review I can help someone give their business to a store that values each and every customer.
- June 2, 20191 out of 5Went in this morning to change plans, they ended up shutting our service off completely and didn't even care about trying to figure out what they did wrong or give us any information as to why, or how to correct it. We had to contact customer service via the telephone after we got home. We overheard them talking to each other while in the store saying they are a multi billion dollar company, they don't care about their customers. They were too busy playing on their computers and chatting among themselves. Worst customer service I have ever experienced!
- December 10, 20185 out of 5The store was late opening due to someone not showing up. The fill in person was lovely.I like this ATT store as it is fairly close to my location.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.