AT&T Store Folsom Palladio Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Folsom
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Folsom?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Folsom Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20201 out of 5poor work ethic, restless, discriminates
- February 15, 20201 out of 52/15/20 time between 1000-1138. I went to At&T store in Folsom at the Palladio. I was the number one customer. Got to the building at 0940 and waited till they open at 1000.
representative Jessica walked in to me with a depressed face and bad body posture. We sat down and I explained my plan for coming in today. Jessica said that she could not help me because Jessica does not know what the other rep dealt with me last time. I told Jessica that if the guy who helped me last time is not here, she can not see records and help me? she looked at me angry and she was chewing gum very laud with her mouth open; Seriously, I could see the gum and back of her teeth. Then, I told her that I would come back. I called At&T main line at 611, the personal I spoke guided me to speak with a supervisor in the store. I then asked for a supervisor, I was the number one customs, no one was ahead of me. Sean Oaks was the supervisors. I waited over 45 min while Sean had nothing today and he continued or pretended to helping other customers who were coming in. When no customs, Sean would make himself busy with his phone or something pretending that he was busy. The customs were looking at me why I was just there waiting, there was one man he really wanted to check on me what was going on. Another representative, Jordon asked if I was helped as he saw me there for a while;I told him that I was waiting for a supervisor, Jordan said the supervisor Sean was busy ( he was not busy at all). Sean looked like restless, walking here and there for nothing as meth users do. So, I canceled my plan and walked out. I called 611 and voiced. Sean discriminated me based on my nationality. Jessica and Sean will learn a lesson soon.
- November 16, 20191 out of 5I went in because my phone wasn’t working. 1 hour later, as the sales people carried on conversations about life instead of work. While the manager stood behind the counter handing phones out to what looked like a friend. I was waited on! What a disorganized store.
- November 11, 20191 out of 5TERRIBLE service. Employee was rude to us, didn’t seem to listen or answer our questions. Spoke to us as though we were stupid for not knowing things about their products and plans. She acted like we were wasting her time. Didn’t even thank us for coming in. Well at least this has finally convinced me to make the switch I have been considering for so long.
- October 29, 20192 out of 5I was helped by someone who could not stop watching the football game. He dropped my brand new phone and I think it might have a problem so now I have to go back to store and try to find someone that can pay attention.