AT&T Store Folsom Palladio Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Folsom
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Folsom?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Folsom Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 20, 20211 out of 5stay away from carlos he will tell you one thing but most likely it will not be true and does not keep his wordResponse from AT&TFebruary 23, 2021Hi! We apologize that we missed the opportunity to speak with you. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- February 19, 20211 out of 5Went into your Palladio store in Folsom on Dec. 23, 2020, bought 2 new iphones, was told my bill would go up approximately $40. per month. I would have NEVER purchased them if I knew that after the fact the bill jumped up $80 more than what I was quoted. I will be giving them notice that I will change carriers. Do not trust them.
- February 8, 20211 out of 5Garret G told my 75 year-old mother that she would get a $1000 credit if she traded in her phone and ported a line from another carrier. It turns out this was an online only offer, and she never received the credit. Had she been told that the credit was online only, she would have followed AT&T's guidelines and done the transaction online. Garret either intentionally or unknowingly misled her, but the distinction shouldn't matter. The store manager Nathan Haynes was unwilling to make it right. VERY poor customer service from all involved. Shame on them.Response from AT&TFebruary 12, 2021Hi Susan D. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- January 18, 20211 out of 5I went in here without an appointment, and with the expectation that I would have to wait a reasonable amount of time for service. What I didn’t expect was how slow and inefficient the staff would be. There were two staff members walking around and not doing anything to assist the growing number of customers waiting in the lobby. I was first on the walk in list, only to watch the 3 staff members who were actually helping customers working with the same customers for nearly an hour. If one of them became available, which seemed rare considering the amount of time taken to resolve their customers issues, an appointment would come in and supersede the walk in list. I ended up going to the El Dorado Hills location where a much friendlier, much more receptive staff member resolved my issue in about 5 minutes. I will not be returning to the Palladio location until they do some staff turnover or figure out how to utilize the 2 idle workers who were aimlessly meandering around the store, doing nothing to help the demand of customers they were facing.
- January 5, 20211 out of 5Waited over an hour and still got no help. With 4 people ahead would have been nice if the representative at the store would have mentioned that you can make an appointment, and come back if you didn’t want to wait. While waiting several employees were just talking among each other and not helping the people waiting. Worst experience at an att store we’ve ever had. Been an att member since 2014.