AT&T Store Foothill Ranch Foothill Ranch Towne Centre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
26756 Portola Pkwy
, CA 92610
USWe are located next to Target.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Foothill Ranch
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Foothill Ranch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Foothill Ranch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 24, 20205 out of 5I was in your store October 24 and was helped by William Hattar. His customer service was above and beyond exceptional, he really helped me with an issue I was having with my new iphone.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Fran B Thank you for reaching out. Hope to see you again!
- July 2, 20195 out of 5
- July 1, 20191 out of 5First I would like to apologize for the nature of this email. But, I have been to your store twice now and I have never received such poor service ever since I have been with ATT. It is 7/1/2019 at 5:20pm when I was there, I don’t know the employee’s name, but this is the 2nd time I have interacted with him. The first time I had come to ask about some home wireless issue’s I was having. He acted as if I has interrupted his day and was very short. I blew it off as a bad day. I was just in there today, going to upgrade my 8note to the 10note and I wasn’t even acknowledged that I was even in the store. I don’t know if you had 2 gentleman in the store working at the same time, seems like it was another employee as they were wearing the same shirt, but don’t know for sure. The 2 of them were very much into the life conversation and philosophy vs. helping me out to get an upgrade. I don’t normally write emails, but at this point I won’t go back to your store as long as he is employed there. I will just conduct my business online, which such because I like to support the physical businesses when I can. Apologize again for the email, but I am sure you have video of the zero % interaction from today. Who ever was there today should no longer have a job after today. My opinion.
- March 25, 20194 out of 5Representative was knowledgeable and helpful fixing an issue that I had from the Irvine, CA store
- March 12, 20195 out of 5Store associate I was very kind and knowledgeable.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.