AT&T Store Lake Forest Lake Forest
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lake Forest
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lake Forest?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lake Forest Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 15, 20215 out of 5Tommy did an EXCELLENT job not only in finding and fixing the problem with my cell phone, he explained what he was doing so I may be able handle similar problems myself. He was professional, fast, clear, competent, very pleasant. Please thank him. When I really need help I know I can depend on AT&T.Response from AT&TFebruary 18, 2021Hello Ann H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- February 12, 20211 out of 5I was very disappointed with the person that helped my mother and me, for multiple reasons:
1) He kept trying to sell us on other AT&T services even after I insisted MULTIPLE TIMES that I was not interested. I know upselling is part of their job, but it was borderline rude how much he pushed when I told him clearly we weren't interested.
2) He was not clear about the changes to our monthly plan. He said it would be lower than what we were currently paying (which I found hard to believe, and did ask follow up questions), and when I got the summary of changes at night our monthly was over $50 more a month-he straight up lied to us!
3) Their store didn't have the phones we wanted in their inventory. My mom asked if they could call other stores so we could pick up there - he said they didn't do that and if he called another store they wouldn't tell him because they don't share inventory. Sounds like BS to me but even if it's true, what a ridiculous practice. Even if each store is a franchise, it's one company that should focus on the customer's satisfaction - not whether they get credit for a sale or not.
I had to call the next day and spend 40 minutes of my birthday switching back to my old plan - thankfully with a very helpful representative.
- January 13, 20211 out of 5Horrible worst service
- December 12, 20201 out of 5Absolutely the worst customer service. They do not know how to make or keep an appointment. Sam is the rudest most incompetent employee. Was in store and was given an appointment for next day. Came for appointment,was told didn't have one. Not willing to wait for their incompetence and rude abrupt response.
- October 7, 20205 out of 5great customer service. I was very pleased with the manner they attended me. At&t’s employee, Jordan Meza, made the process simple and clean. great employees at this store.Response from AT&TOctober 12, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!