AT&T Store Fresno Riverpark
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
7684 N Blackstone Ave
, CA 93720
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Fresno's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Fresno
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fresno?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fresno Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 1, 20205 out of 55 ⭐️‘s for Christian...Polite, helpful & knowledgeable! Got it done, a few laughs and we were on our way! Thank you!!
- July 19, 20205 out of 5Very helpful and nice !Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello Christian, Thank You so much for your feedback and we hope to continue to be of service to you in the future. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T.
- July 9, 20201 out of 5Yesterday I gave this store a call to find out a status on my order, however the woman I spoke to was extremely rude and short with me after I explained my situation that I was not receiving order updates via email and was expecting to receive a phone between the 8th &10th per my original order email. After I asked her if she could please verify the store address that I had called to make sure it was the correct store my order was being delivered to (it was actually the incorrect store) she hung up on me immediately. I was in utter shock honestly. I ended up giving the store a call back to speak to a manager, I do not normally do this but normally I am also treated better by store representatives. Turns out the woman who decided to hang up on me was the manager! By the name of Lisa. I do not believe a store manager ought to be in this position if a simple misunderstanding of store addresses is worthy of mistreating & hanging up on a customer.Response from AT&TJuly 10, 2020Hello Bree C.
I apologize you had that experience with our store. We strive to always give exceptional customer service and identify areas of opportunity to get better. We will look into your experience and make sure we take steps to identify what went wrong. Your business is important to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 28, 20195 out of 5Great customer service. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely my store of choice!
- February 7, 20191 out of 5Customer service was very poor. Employee had no clue what he was doing
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.