AT&T Store Inglewood Inglewood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3530 W Century Blvd
, CA 90303
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Inglewood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Inglewood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Inglewood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20201 out of 5Just got back from there. the Rep. Claudia
was no help. She acted like she didn't want to be there. I asked her to assist me in activating my replacement phone, she said they don't do that. Told me to go to the Att dealer on Centinela Ave.
I really believe she could have help me.
I'll never go back there again.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Jerome B. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager.
- November 23, 20205 out of 5I had an exceptional young man named Jonny Ortiz who assisted me. I came into the store on 11/21/2020 to pick up an Ipad I purchased. When I tried to activate the device I was unsuccessful. I called AT&T customer service, but that didn't help and upon that conversation with the phone rep I realized I did not have a SIM card. I went back to the store where I was greeted by Jonny Ortiz and explained my situation and he apologized and took immediate action to resolve my issue with completing the activation of my new IPAD. It people like Jonny Ortiz that keep me as a loyal AT&T customer.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Terry S Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- August 7, 20205 out of 5Brandon was knowledgeable and friendly helping me pick out a new phone.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Anita P. our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about the service Brandon gave. We hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon!
- August 3, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service! Love my new phone. Thank you Brandon.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Anita P. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 8, 20201 out of 5Went in to pay bill at AT&T on century Blvd. It was a long wait ....smh then someone came in no mask on while everyone including the workers had one on. I excused myself outside since I was on the list .As I Waiting outside the door nobody told the gentleman anything about him not wearing a mask as people did what they had to do and walked out I see the gentleman being helped even though I was ahead ahead shits crazy...not gonna catch covid19 to pay a bill. Be careful these employees obviously don't care about the customers or themselves....smfh
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.