AT&T Store Jackson Jackson
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
12010 Industry Blvd
, CA 95642
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Alpine's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Jackson
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jackson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jackson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 5, 20211 out of 5I picked up an online order and the rep activated the new phone without asking or telling me. This was a gift for my wife who is 4 hours away. She suddenly lost service on her phone because the new phone was activated. It took two hours on the app and the phone to reactivate her device. I will never shop here again and have filed a corporate complaint against your branch.
- December 19, 20205 out of 5I would like to commend the manager, Nick, on working with me for the last year. There was a mix up when I bought my phone, but I’m happy to say the problem is now resolved! Nick spent time with me every visit I made to the store. He was thorough, concerned, polite and quite tenacious. I’m very grateful to Nick for keeping after this situation until we came to a resolution. He deserves recognition for excellent customer service in this regard. Big kudos!
- November 20, 20201 out of 5Att sucks and this store proves it in the flesh!!!! manager stole $100.00 from my deposit I can’t get any service from these retards and I can’t get a return for the lemon iPhone they sold me. no one here knows how to do a return. They are unprofessional rude and inept BOYCOTT ATT AND APPLE I BOUGHT A $1400.00 iPhone pro max brick
- August 27, 20205 out of 5I wanted to thank Nick for resolving the issue of our phones in December of last year. Nick kept trying, yes it took awhile, never the less he got the job done. Thank youResponse from AT&TAugust 28, 2020Hello Brenda B Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. Keep in mind you can also schedule a VIP appointment with us at https://attvip.com
- June 6, 20201 out of 5Did not want to write this.We are not getting any response from the manager or district manager. We got two I phone 8's in December 2019 and were told we did not have to buy the phones and our plan would not change this was their promotion for the I phone 8's. Not true! We are paying for the phones which I would have never purchased but we were told different from the employee. Six months of me calling and talking to different employee's and nothing but a run around. Called AT&T They said the store is not affiliated with AT&T they are just a store. They suggested to call the District manager, so I did 4 days ago NO Response. So many phone calls and lot's of frustration. Would not recommend this store to anyone. Buy from AT&T directly and deal with people that know the truth on what they are talking about.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.