AT&T Store Mission Viejo Alicia Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
24481 Alicia Pkwy
, CA 92691
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Mission Viejo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mission Viejo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mission Viejo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 29, 20201 out of 5It appears this location has a history of poor service based on previous reviews. I too had such an experience - with the same person even mentioned in previous posts (black sales rep named Warren).
It started when I walked in the door - he yelled across the room at me to not "go any further" as he was helping a small group of 4 people (who were not practicing social distancing).
I was initially taken aback at this outburst (he could have just asked me to wait there) but waited nonetheless.
When he finally was ready to see me I explained that I was trying to understand the difference between my internet plan and another, higher speed one at the same price. Without even looking up my account he told me I would have to call customer service (???) to get specific plan information. When I questioned why he would refer me to phone support without even looking my account up he made no effort to answer. Frustrated, I further stated "you are not going to look me up no matter what, are you?" Again silence. I tried to ask a few more questions and only got the response to call either customer service or the tech line. (I later tried the tech line but all it does is check you internet functionality).
With no cooperation I had no choice but to leave. I went to the corporate store on El Toro where not only were they able to answer my questions but convinced me to upgrade my internet and wireless - something Mr.Warren could have done if he had taken the time out his busy day to help me (sarcasm here - the store was deserted - other than the one group - the whole time I was there).
I mentioned my experience when at the Corporate store and was told that store is a franchise - not a "true" AT&T store. I was also told the franchise reps are not as well trained as the real AT&T reps (apparently).
I would strongly advise avoiding this store and take the short drive (about a mile) over to the El Toro Store (right off the 5 freeway). You will not regret it. In the meantime I have some friends with large social media accounts that I intend to ask to put Warren and this store on blast. I am also going to attempt to contact AT&T corporate.
All you have to do is look at the reviews to see my point.
- September 12, 20201 out of 5this was the rudest most uncomfortable experience i had at a AT&T store. we asked for a different sim card because they sent us the wrong sim card in the mail and the african american representative working today with glasses talked to us with such a rude attitude I could not believe it. He could not find the sim card slot on my ipad and then after he finally decided to get up from his seat he pretended like it is our fault that we received the wrong sim card. he told us he will charge us for the new sim card then he said it is not his fault that we received the wrong sim card. was very odd to us. we left and went to the att store in el toro and they fixed everything with great customer service! unbelievable! please investigate!Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Dorna, M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to make it right. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- September 12, 20201 out of 5we just went in to get the correct sim card for our ipad and they were so rude to us, the African american guy talked to us in such a rude way and with a very bad attitude, we will never go back to this store again, also we were the only customer there.Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Masih Mahmoodi We apologize and want to correct this! We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- April 20, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. Store hours spelled out on the door. Open until 7. Door locked at 320. Tried knocking. No answer. Tried calling. No answer. No sign left that no one was inside retail store during posted store hours. It gets better. Lady pulls up “from lunch” in white Kia Optima. Gets out of her car and immediately writes me off without apologizing for wasting my time. She tells me she is still on lunch and to come back at 5:00pm or 5:30pm since she has a 4:00pm appointment. Doesn’t offer to sign me in or anything. She asked me rudely, “Umm, what can I help you with.” I responded that I just had a few questions about my plan and other plans that are available to see if my current plan is the best fit for me and my family. She told me to check out the Lake Forest retail store and walked back into the retail store and locked the door...if that is who you want running your retail store, you have no business being in business
- April 15, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. Store hours spelled out on the door. Open until 7. Door locked at 320. Tried knocking. No answer. Tried calling. No answer. No sign left that no one was inside retail store during posted store hours. It gets better. Lady pulls up "from lunch" in white Kia Optima. Gets out of her car and immediately writes me off without apologizing for wasting my time. She tells me she is still on lunch and to come back at 5:00pm or 5:30pm since she has a 4:00pm appointment. Doesn't offer to sign me in or anything. She asked me rudely, "Umm, what can I help you with." I responded that I just had a few questions about my plan and other plans that are available to see if my current plan is the best fit for me and my family. She told me to check out the Lake Forest retail store and walked back into the retail store and locked the door...if that is who you want running your retail store, you have no business being in business.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.