AT&T Store Monterey Del Monte Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Monterey
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Monterey?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Monterey Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20211 out of 5Such an unpleasant experience. One of the managers was rude and had no attributes to good customer service. When I needed help they sent me to Apple service and the Apple representative told me it was something AT&T could have handled. I’m very annoyed.
- December 28, 20201 out of 5TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I came in here with my mother to buy her an iPhone 12. The blonde lady politely told me that I have to wait, so she got my number. After 15 min of waiting outside in the cold, we decided to go to Macy’s and wait there. Another 15 min after and we get a call that it was our turn; and we were back at the store within less than 5 min. Some other guys greeted us this time. He told us that we were NOT on the list; and when I explained that we initially checked in a half hour ago and that we received a call from the store to come in, he rudely told us “I’m with a customer right now I told you I can’t help! Your only option is to check in and wait.” At this we just decided to leave because we weren’t ready to wait another half hour in the cold. On our way out the same guy ran up to us and asked for my last name; I simply told him “we’re leaving.” His response: “Fine by me.” Yes, that’s how we were treated on the Monday after Xmas.
- November 22, 20201 out of 5I visited the ATT store today to upgrade. I have been a att customer for about 20 years. The service I received from Adrian was bad. He had no customer service skills. Was not friendly at all.
- November 17, 20205 out of 5Rocky thorough, helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. Solved my billing questions and because he was thorough I now have a military discount. Ashley also great and Sean at the door. Very impressed with them all.
- June 26, 20205 out of 5I just received wonderful service from David Castellanos at ATT in Monterey. Huge issues with iPhone that David really helped me through when Apple didn't have time to resolve my problem. Great guy. Great job.Response from AT&TJuly 2, 2020Hello Robert B. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.